How do I backup my iTunes library from my iPhone to iCloud?
To turn on iCloud Music Library:
- Open iTunes.
- From the menu bar at the top of your screen, choose Edit > Preferences.
- Go to the General tab and select iCloud Music Library to turn it on. If you don’t subscribe to Apple Music or iTunes Match, you won’t see an option to turn on iCloud Music Library.
- Click OK.
Can I put my entire iTunes library on iCloud?
If you subscribe to Apple Music or iTunes Match, you can store all your music in your iCloud Music Library, including songs you imported from CDs and purchased from places other than the iTunes Store. You can play those songs on any of your computers or devices whenever you want.
How do I backup my entire iTunes library?
After you consolidate your media files, you can back up your library and media files to an external drive.
- Quit iTunes.
- Find your iTunes folder.
- Right-click on your iTunes folder, then choose Copy.
- Go to your external hard drive, then right-click and choose Paste.
How do I export my Apple Music library?
Save a copy of a single playlist or use it in iTunes on another computer: Select the playlist in the sidebar on the left, choose File > Library > Export Playlist, then choose XML from the Format pop-up menu. Save a copy of all your playlists: Choose File > Library > Export Library.
How do I store iTunes music in iCloud?
Turn on iCloud Music Library on other computers
- In the iTunes app on your PC, sign in to the iTunes Store using the same Apple ID that you used to set up iCloud Music Library on the first computer.
- Choose Edit > Preferences, then click General.
- Select the iCloud Music Library checkbox.
How do I save music to iCloud drive?
Part 2: How to Add Songs to iCloud Music Library on Mac/PC Step 1. To begin it, run the latest version of iTunes on your computer and then select the song you want to add to iCloud. Step 2. Next, click on 3 dots next to the song and then, finally, tap on “Add To My Music” option.
How can I save Music from iTunes to my iPhone?
Download a song, album, or playlist: Touch and hold music you’ve added to your library, then tap Download. at the top of the screen. Note: You must turn on Sync Library to download music from Apple Music to your library (go to Settings > Music, then turn on Sync Library).
How do I export a playlist from iTunes to my iPhone?
How to Transfer a Playlist From iTunes to an iPhone XR
- Open the iTunes app on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Inside iTunes, check if your device is selected.
- Tap “Music.”
- Tap “Sync music.”
- Tap “Selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres.”
- Choose the playlists you want to sync.
How do I backup the music on my iPhone?
Back up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch in iTunes on PC
- Connect your device to the computer you normally sync with.
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click Summary.
- Click Back Up Now (below Backups).
Does Apple Music backup to iCloud?
Backup iPhone Music to iCloud with Apple Music If you are an Apple Music subscriber, you can turn on iCloud music library sync to backup your iPhone music. In this way, you can access all your music collections across all your devices that logged in with the same Apple ID, such as iPad, iPod, Mac or PC.
How do I move music from iTunes to iCloud?
In the iTunes app on your PC, sign in to the iTunes Store using the same Apple ID that you used to set up iCloud Music Library on the first computer. Choose Edit > Preferences, then click General. Select the iCloud Music Library checkbox.
Is my iTunes music stored in iCloud?
If you subscribe to Apple Music or iTunes Match, your music is stored in your iCloud Music Library, so you can listen to it whenever you’re connected to the internet.