How do I change my Cisco E900 WIFI password?
With the settings restored, use the http://192.168.1.1 default IP address and the admin username and password to access the configuration settings. Change the router password and the username to increase the security of the router. Save this new information in a free password manager to make it easy to find.
What is the default username and password for Linksys E900?
What are the default IP Address, username, and password of the Linksys E900? The default IP Address is 192.168. 1.1 and the username and password are both “admin”.
How do I log into my Cisco e1000 router?
Open a web browser, and in the address bar, enter http://192.168.1.1 (the default IP address). Then, when prompted, leave the username field blank and enter admin in the password field. Change the default admin password to something more secure and consider storing it in a free password manager.
What is Linksys default password?
The default router password for all Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Routers is admin. However, it is recommended to personalize your password to ensure that the router is safe from unauthorized access.
How do I login to my Cisco router?
Cisco router login:
- Make sure you’re connected to your network.
- Open a browser, and go to 192.168. 15.1.
- Enter the username and password.
- Default login credentials.
- Next Up: Speed up your Wi-Fi connection.
How do I setup my Cisco E1000 router?
Linksys E1000 Manual Setup Guide
- Connect LAN port to your PC using an Ethernet cable.
- Type 192.168.1.1 on the address bar of your web browser (router is on) Now you will be prompted for login details.
- Enter login details Of Linksys E1000 Router.
- Configure Internet Connection On E1000.
- Wireless Security.
How do I reset my Linksys E1000 router?
To reset the Linksys E1000 to its default settings, you have to do the following steps:
- Switch on router.
- For at least 5 seconds, press the Reset button.
- Restart of the device is automatically executed.
- Restoration of standard settings is finished.
What if I forgot router password?
If you can’t access the router’s web-based setup page or forgot the router’s password, you may reset the router to its default factory settings. To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 10 seconds. NOTE: Resetting your router to its default factory settings will also reset your router’s password.
Where is the password on a Cisco router?
The default user name of your Cisco router is either “admin” or “cisco”. The default password of all Cisco routers is either “admin”, “cisco” or is a blank field. Once you input this account name and password, you should have no issue setting up your device securely.