How do I contact TUT admissions office?
TUT-Inspired (Tshwane University of Technology)
- 1) Applications and admissions – 012 382 5750/012 382 5780/012 382 4913/012 382 4906 or e-mail: [email protected].
- 3) Online applications & online registration enquiries – 012 382 4971 or e-mail: [email protected].
How do I contact TUT by email?
[email protected]: For sending scanned application forms and supporting documents, as well as admission follow-up enquiries (application status, etc.)
How do I contact TUT Web administrator?
- Departmental Administrator. Name: Ms KE Matima. Tel: +27 12 382 9536. Email: [email protected]. Sosh South: Building 12, Room 12-182.
- Head of Department. Name: Prof PA Owolawi. Tel: +27 12 382 9671. Email: [email protected].
- TUT Contact Centre. Tel: 086 110 2421. Email: [email protected]. SMS Number: 30655.
Is TUT Registration open for 2021?
Dip Fire Technology: The commencement date for registrations for 2021 is 27 July 2021 and the closing date is 10 September 2021. No late registrations will be accommodated. 4. All relevant TUT Rules and Regulations Part 1 and Part 9 of the TUT Prospectus apply to distance education students.
How long does it take for TUT to respond?
How long does it take for TUT to respond to your application? According to TUT, the verification of applications takes some time. You may only receive feedback from TUT six to eight weeks after the closing date for applications. That means you can check your application status six weeks after the application deadline.
Can I email my documents to TUT?
If you cannot upload your supporting documents online, you can email them to [email protected]. Ensure that you write your student number only on the subject line of your email and also write your student number clearly on each and every page before scanning and saving your documents.
How do I create a TUT student email?
TUT Student Email
- Click here to Create your student email using mailbox.
- Using the example given, type in your email (eg.
- Follow the steps till completion, then sign in.
- If you wish to reset your password, simply navigate to https://tut4life.tut.ac.za/password/
- and provide the following information;
Are TUT applications closed?
TUT application is open and admission registration is still ongoing. TUT Admission Registration 2021/2022 is scheduled to close on or before 30th September 2021.
Is it possible to apply for second semester at TUT?
The Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) first semester registration is closed and the second semester of the 2022/2023 session has started.
How do I know I’m accepted at TUT?
To check your application status and acceptance letter please go to the TUT Website www.tut.ac.za and click on ‘Check your admission status’ under Quick Links on right of the screen. You can either use your ID number or your surname, names and date of birth.
How do I know if I got accepted at TUT?
If you would like to check the status of your TUT 2022 application, please click on the link below enter your ID number or full names and birth date and click ‘Submit: You can also do this via the TUT Application Status Website www.tut.ac.za and click on ‘Check your admission status’ under ‘Quick Links.
How many points are needed at TUT?
Selection criteria: To be considered for this qualification, applicants must have an Admission Point Score (APS) of at least 22. Assessment procedures: No further assessment will be done.