How do I factory reset my HTC Desire?
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- Press and hold the. Volume Down button. .
- Press and hold the. Power button. .
- Once the HTC logo appears on-screen, release all buttons.
- Select. factory reset. .
- Once the data wipe is completed, the device reboots normally. If applicable, set up your device .
How do I boot my HTC Desire into recovery mode?
Press and hold Volume Down button, then press the Power button to switch on your phone and release it, but keep holding the Volume Down button. You’ll see a screen with option to boot into Recovery mode among several other options.
How do I manually reset my HTC phone?
Press and hold the Volume down key, and then press and hold the Power/Lock key. Wait for the screen with the Android images to appear, and then release the Power/Lock and Volume Down keys. Press the Volume Down key, until “Factory reset” is highlighted.
How do I do a FACTORY RESET?
1) Power off the phone. Long press the “power” key and “volume up” key until enter the Android system recovery mode. 2) Press the “volume” key to select “wipe data / factory reset”, then press the “power” key to confirm factory reset.
How do I unlock my HTC Desire if I forgot my password?
About This Article
- Power off your phone.
- Press the button combination for your phone model to boot into the Bootloader menu.
- Select Recovery mode.
- Select Wipe data/factory reset.
- Select Yes.
- Reboot your phone.
- Go through the initial setup process.
- Log in to the same Google account you used before the factory reset.
How do you reset your phone if you forgot the password?
Press and hold the Volume Up button and the Power button. Once the startup screen appears, release the Power button, and 3 seconds later release the Volume Up button. Your phone will enter recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons or touch the screen to select Wipe data/factory reset.
How do you reset phone to Factory settings?
How to perform Factory Reset on Android smartphone?
- Tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Backup and reset.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset Device.
- Tap Erase Everything.