How do I text on iPhone 4s?
Send & receive messages
- To send a Message, from the home screen, tap Messages.
- In ‘Messages’, tap the New Message icon.
- Then enter a phone number or email address, or tap the Plus button and choose a contact.
- Type in your message, or tap the Microphone icon to use speech to text.
- Tap Send to finish.
How do you type in a text box on iPhone?
Add text, shapes, and signatures with Markup on iPhone
- In the Markup toolbar in a supported app, tap. , then tap Text. Note: If you don’t see the Markup toolbar, tap. or Markup. If the toolbar is minimized, tap its minimized version.
- Double-tap the text box.
- Use the keyboard to enter text.
How do I use WeChat on iPhone?
About this article
- Open the App Store.
- Tap Search.
- Type WeChat into the search bar.
- Tap WeChat.
- Tap Get.
- Tap Install.
- Enter your security code or use Touch ID.
- Open WeChat. Is this article up to date? Yes No.
How do I pre write text messages on iPhone?
Personalize the Pre-written Messages Open the Settings app and select Phone. Select Respond With Text. Replace any of the items in the list with your own message. Your messages will now be available the next time you use the Reply With Message function.
What is an iOS keyboard?
The one-handed keyboard option introduced in iOS 12 makes iPhones with larger screens easier to operate with one hand. It can be docked to the left or right side of the screen, putting all the keys within reach of an average-sized thumb.
How do I bring up the keyboard on my iPhone?
Go to Settings > Accessibility > Keyboards, tap Full Keyboard Access, then turn on Full Keyboard Access. Control your iPhone using keyboard shortcuts. To customize the keyboard shortcuts, tap Commands.
Does WeChat work on iPhone?
WeChat on the App Store. This app is available only on the App Store for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
How do I send messages on WeChat?
Using WeChat. Send a message. Tap the Contacts tab at the bottom of your screen, tap a friend’s name, and then tap Messages to open a chat. Type a message in the message field, and then tap Send.
How do I send a pre made message?
You can schedule texts using Samsung Messages if you have a Samsung android phone.
- Start the Samsung Messages app.
- Tap the arrow to the left of the text field.
- Tap “Schedule message” from the library of options that pop up.
- Tap the Send button to send the message at the scheduled time.
Can you send an automatic text on iPhone?
If you want to send automated text messages at a certain time, you can do so by creating a shortcut on your iPhone. With this shortcut, you can send text messages to as many contacts as you like, automatically. This could be a great way to reach out to people or ask how their day or week was.
Does iPhone have alternate Keyboards?
You can use an alternative keyboard layout that doesn’t match the keys on your keyboard. Go to Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards. Tap a language at the top of the screen, then select an alternative layout from the list.