How do you admire something?
1to respect someone for what they are or for what they have done admire somebody/something I really admire your enthusiasm. You have to admire the way he handled the situation. admire somebody/something for something The school is widely admired for its excellent teaching.
How can I admire someone in English?
Business Skills: 10 Ways Of Praising Someone
- “Well Done” This is the most common expression of praise you will hear in English.
- “Congratulations” We use this for milestones and important achievements and events like passing an exam, getting a new job, having a baby, getting married and so on.
- “Good for you”
- “Good thinking”
- “Let’s hear it for”…./”Hats off to…”
How do you admire someone’s picture?
Thank you so much for the pictures. I was impressed by your skill. Those you met at the wedding, say you were amazing to work with and they were amazed by the beauty of the photos. I will always recommend you to my friends.
How do you show admiration in writing?
Admire the services, or qualities of the one you are writing, tell them that you are valuable or your efforts are highly appreciated. Close your letter by reiterating your gratitude and reassuring your belief that their efforts, services or contribution was valuable.
How do you praise someone in words?
75 Compliments to Use When You Want to Say Something Nice
- 1 Your positivity is infectious.
- 2 You should be so proud of yourself.
- 3 You’re amazing!
- 4 You’re a true gift to the people in your life.
- 5 You’re an incredible friend.
- 6 I really appreciate everything that you do.
- 7 You inspire me to be a better person.
What is meant by admire?
transitive verb. 1 : to feel respect and approval for (someone or something) : to regard with admiration They all admired her courage.
What do you admire in a person?
- Humility. Understood as the ability to accept and love ourselves the way we are, without pretensions.
- The ability to learn. Not just in a pure-knowledge-way but in a life-changing way.
- Compassion for others.
- Respect for others.
- Big vision.
How do you show admiration?
Here’s a list of 10 ways for you to show your admiration to your partner.
- I’m so glad I met you.
- I love how you take care of me.
- I feel lucky to be with you.
- You’re my favorite person.
- You’re a great parent.
- I admire your kindness.
- You have a great way with people/animals.
- I admire your patience.
How do you Tarif someone?
Use these phrases to compliment someone on something they have….Complimenting Possessions
- I couldn’t help but notice your + (noun phrase)
- What a lovely + (noun) + you have!
- You have such a wonderful / lovely / beautiful home / house / apartment / living room / etc.
- I have to admit I’m jealous of your + (noun phrase)