How do you get navigation on Tumblr?
Making a Navigation Link on Tumblr
- Log into your Tumblr account.
- Click on the website or blog you want to add navigation links to.
- Click “Customize Theme.” A new window pops open with advanced editing options.
- Click the “Pages” heading to expand it.
How do you find the source link on Tumblr?
Hit the gear icon at the top of the post form. Find the “Content source” field and put the content’s original URL in there.
How do I change my navigation bar on Tumblr?
Click the Palette icon on the top right corner of the web view of your blog (yourblog.tumblr.com). Under the account menu at the top of the dashboard, click the gear icon to visit your settings. Choose your blog from the menu on the right, then click “Edit Theme.”
How do you link a page on Tumblr?
Enter a suitable page URL in the first field, which can be anything you like — “myblog.tumblr.com/link1” (without quotes), for example. Enter the URL you wish to link to in the “Redirect to” field, and then tick the “Show a link to this page” box and provide a suitable label, such as “My other blog.”
How do you get someones theme on Tumblr?
How to Take a Tumblr Theme From Someone Else
- Navigate to tumblr.com and log into your Tumblr dashboard.
- Navigate to the Tumblr blog whose theme you want to copy.
- Scroll to the bottom of the blog and click the theme name in the footer.
- Click “Install Theme” to apply the theme to your Tumblr blog.
How do you use other people’s gifs on Tumblr?
When you make a post you can press the ‘return’ key and then a little plus will show up. Click the plus icon and you’ll see some icons (a camera, a projector and the world ‘GIF’ Click ‘GIF’ A window will pop open and you can use it to search for any shows or people you’d like to reblog a gif about.
How do you tag a GIF on Tumblr?
After opening the GIF, you’ll need to wait for Tumblr to upload it….Fill in any additional information.
- Click in the “Title” field and type your desired title.
- Click in the “#tags” field and type any desired tag.
- You can also include additional text in the text box itself, placing it before or after the GIF as desired.
How do I customize my Tumblr page?
Once you’re on your blog’s customize page:
- Click “Add a Page” located in the “Edit theme” sidebar at the left side of the screen.
- Choose a page layout (Standard Layout, Custom Layout, or Link).
- Type a page URL in the field after yourblog.tumblr.com/ .
- Add a title in the “Page Title” field.
What is a sidebar on Tumblr?
Your Tumblr blog has a sidebar displaying information that remains consistent regardless of the content that a reader is currently viewing. Some of the default items displayed on the Tumblr sidebar include your picture, a search box, a button for following your blog and a list of the blogs you follow.
How to put custom HTML codes in Tumblr?
Any of these codes can be inserted where you are allowed to put custom HTML codes in Tumblr. Just replace the words Your Text Message with your own words. Enter the code and you will be done!
How do I put text on my Tumblr page?
For the times you want your text to appear that it has a line through it, like you changed your mind about saying it use this code: Your Text Message Subscript text, like you would use for a footnote: Your Text Message The following are HTML codes to format your text on your Tumblr page to make it just how you want it.
How to learn HTML on Tumblr?
By taking an intense class for HTML online, it is the easiest and least expensive way to learn new HTML tricks that you can use on Tumblr.
How to align text on Tumblr?
How to Format Text on Tumblr The following are HTML codes to format your text on your Tumblr page to make it just how you want it. To align your text to the left side of the page or table cell: Your Text Message To align your text to the right side of the page or table cell: Your Text Message