How do you hard factory reset a Nokia Windows Phone?
Step 1 How to Factory / Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 520
- Turn off the phone.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power On buttons.
- When you feel a vibration, release only the Power On button.
- You will see on the screen an exclamation mark (!).
- Press the keys in this order: • Volume Up > Volume Down > Power > Volume Down •
How do I factory reset my Nokia?
How to: Enter recovery mode, hard reset or un-freeze Nokia smartphones with Android Oreo
- Turn off the phone and connect it to a PC or a charger.
- Wait until the battery sign appears.
- Hold the Power + Volume Up buttons until the phone vibrates.
How can I hard reset my Nokia Lumia 520 with PC?
Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 520 (Win8)
- Firstly turn the Power Off.
- Secondly Press and hold the Volume key down;
- Connect the USB cable with PC;
- Above all, hold for about 8 seconds;
- You will now see an exclamation mark (!);
- In conclusion Press the keys in the following order.
How do I flash my Nokia Windows phone?
- Turn off your Lumia 520 phone.
- Press and hold the Volume down and Camera keys.
- Press and hold the Power key.
- When you feel the phone vibrates, release the power key, but keep pressing the volume down and camera keys, until the phone reboots. All data will be lost!
How do I reset my Nokia Lumia 520 Windows Phone?
Alternative master reset method: With the phone turned off, press Power/Lock key to turn on the phone, then immediately press and hold the Volume Down key > An ” ! ” will appear on the display > Press the Volume Up key > Volume Down key > Power/Lock key > Volume Down key > Device will now reset.
How do I reset my Nokia Lumia phone?
Master reset from settings menu
- Back up data on the internal memory.
- From the Start screen, touch the screen and slide left.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Scroll to and tap about.
- Scroll down and tap reset your phone.
- Read the warning about your personal content being erased.
- Tap yes.
- Tap yes again to confirm.