How do you make a datum axis in Creo?
- On the Annotate tab, in the Annotations group, click the arrow next to Draft Datum, and click Draft Datum Axis.
- Select one of the following options on the Select Point dialog box to specify the start point of the datum plane:
- Click on the required location in the drawing to start drawing the axis.
How do you change axis in Creo?
- Select the datum plane or axis in the Model Tree or the graphics window, and right-click and choose Properties. The Axis or Datum dialog box opens.
- Change the name, type, or placement of the element you selected.
- Click OK to see the changes in the graphics window.
How do I create an offset axis in Creo?
- Click Model > Axis. The Datum Axis dialog box opens.
- In the graphics window, select a surface.
- Click the Offset references collector and in the graphics window, select two references such as a plane, a planar surface, or straight edges, or drag the offset reference handles to the references.
- Click OK.
How do I add datum points in Creo?
Datum Point. Use Refine Model > Point to create datum points. You may need datum points on your model to create a number of Creo Simulatemodeling entities. For example, point loads, springs, and Near Point measures require a datum point.
How do you add a center axis in Creo?
To create single or double slot center lines,
- Click Annotation and then, in the Annotate group, click the arrow next to Cen Line.
- Click Slot Single or Slot Double.
- Select an arc or a circle for which you want to create the center line.
- Continue creating slot center lines or click to complete the operation.
What is datum plane in Creo?
You may need datum planes on your model to create a number of Creo Simulate modeling entities. For example, you can use datum planes as references for modeling other simulation features, like datum curves, volume regions, and so on. If your model is an assembly then the Select a Component dialog box opens.
How do you display axis in Creo?
Because axes are inherited from the model you cannot delete them from within the drawing.
- On the Annotate tab, in the Annotations group, click Show Model Annotations. The Show Model Annotations dialog box opens.
- Click .
- Select the check box in the Show column for datum axes that you want to show.
What is Axis in Creo?
You may need datum axes on your model to create a number of Creo Simulate modeling entities. For example, you can use a datum axis when designing a cyclic symmetry constraint or defining a coordinate system. If your model is an assembly then the Select a Component dialog box opens.
What is Centre line drawing?
Centre line Centre lines are drawn to indicate the exact centre of a component being drawn. They are made from a series of lighter long and short dashes.
How do you show symmetry in Creo?
On the Annotate tab, click Symmetry Line Axis. 2. Select two axes that are perpendicular (normal) to the plane of the screen (shown as cross hairs). To extend the symmetry line to either side, grab a handle of the axis with the mouse pointer and click anywhere outside of the line.