How do you set a paradox alarm?
1. Press & hold the corresponding zone key for 3 seconds (Accept beep = Chime enabled, Fail beep = Chime disabled). To send a silent or audible alarm to your Security Company, press and hold one of the button combinations listed for 3 seconds. When a trouble condition occurs, the [TBL] key will illuminate.
How do I reset my paradox alarm?
The process of resetting your paradox alarm code is simple, but you must know the 4-digit number associated with your account in order to do so. Press and hold the RESET button on the control panel until the STATUS LED flashes (5 seconds). Within two seconds, release the RESET button and press it again.
How do I stop my paradox alarm from beeping?
PARADOX MG & SP ALARM REPAIRS Press the [CLEAR] button to exit the Trouble Display. When a trouble condition has occurred, press the [TBL] or [TRBL] button to stop the “beeping”. This will stop the beeping, but will not fix the fault.
How do I change the code on my alarm keypad?
If you have a standard keypad for your security system, start by pressing the number 9. Enter the user code you want to change and then, using the down-arrow button, scroll down until you see “user codes.” Press the pound or hashtag button to select this option.
How do I make my house alarm stop beeping during a power outage?
Go to your main control box and disconnect the battery supply, which will stop all beeping and shut your alarm system down. Once power is restored, you can reconnect your battery and your alarm system should work as before.
How do I reset my alarm to factory settings?
There is also a factory reset and an alarm reset….How Do I Reset My Alarm System?
- Disconnect the backup battery. Open up the system, and disconnect the backup battery.
- Unplug the transformer. Locate the transformer, and unplug it from the wall outlet.
- Power on. Plug the transformer and the battery back in.
Why does my alarm keep beeping?
Your house alarm can keep beeping if it loses power, if it has low batteries, if it’s connected to a phone line that’s not working, or if it has wiring issues.
How do you bypass a zone on a paradox alarm system?
Bypassing (Switching Off) Zones on Arming
- Press the [BYP] button.
- Enter your access code.
- Select the zones that you wish to bypass by pressing the corresponding buttons.
- Press the [ENTER] button to save the bypassed zone entries.
How do I reset my house alarm without the code?
Here’s how you can reset the alarm via the control panel:
- Remove the cover.
- Remove the battery.
- Press and hold the tamper button.
- Insert the battery while holding the tamper button. The LED light will flash. Hold the button until it stops flashing.
- Replace the cover.
What is paradox alarm equipment?
Paradox alarm equipment was designed to work effectively around traditional telephone systems.
What is the caution for par-ADOX security?
CAUTION: The user is cautioned that any changes or modifications not expressly approved by Par- adox Security Systems could void the user’s authority to operate/use the equipment. Patents One or more of the following US patents may apply: 7046142, 6215399, 6111256, 5920259, 5886632, and RE39406.
What does key lit and off mean on the k636?
IMPORTANT: If installed on a partitioned to zones 1 to 10 respectively: OFF = System armed OFF = StayD off system, the K636 will only display partition 1. Key lit = Open or entry delay (see StayD Mode on Light (AC):…
Where can I find the warranty information on paradox products?
For complete warranty information on this product please refer to the Limited Warranty Statement found on the website www.paradox.com/terms. Your use of the Paradox product signifies your acceptance of all warranty terms and conditions. Limitations of Alarm Systems