How do you work out 48360 divided by 3100?
48,360 / 3,100 = 4836 / 310.
What does 6 divided by 4 look like?
Answer: 6 divided by 4 is 1.5 Let us understand this with the long division shown below. Explanation: 6 divided by 4 can be written as 6/4 = 3/2.
What is the answer when 6 is divided by 13?
Using a calculator, if you typed in 6 divided by 13, you’d get 0.4615. You could also express 6/13 as a mixed fraction: 0 6/13.
What is a 2 divided by 6?
Answer: The value of 2 divided by 6 as a fraction is 1/ 3.
How do you solve divide?
There are a few main steps to solving a long division problem: divide, multiply, subtract, bringing the number down, and repeating the process.
- Step One: Set up the Equation.
- Step Two: Divide.
- Step Three: Multiply.
- Step Four: Subtract.
- Step Five: Pull Down the Next Number.
- Step Six: Repeat.
How do you know which number to divide first?
- We should always start to divide the numbers from first place of the given number.
- The order of dividing some number is thousands, hundreds, tens… and so on…
- When we divide any number, divisor must be smaller than the number of dividend.
How do you write 4 divided by 6?
4 divided by 6, denoted 4 ÷ 6, is equal to 2/3. In decimal form, the answer is the repeating decimal .
Does 6 divided by 4 have a remainder?
The number 6 divided by 4 is 1 with a remainder of 2 (6 / 4 = 1 R. 2). This is also written as 6 /4 = 1.5.
How do you work out 6 divided by 15?
6 divided by 15 is 2/5 as a fraction or 0.4 as a decimal.
How do you solve 6 divided by 11?
The first number, 6, is called the dividend….Extra calculations for you
- Using a calculator, if you typed in 6 divided by 11, you’d get 0.5455.
- You could also express 6/11 as a mixed fraction: 0 6/11.
How do you solve 6 divided by 2?
Using a calculator, if you typed in 6 divided by 2, you’d get 3. You could also express 6/2 as a mixed fraction: 3 0/2. If you look at the mixed fraction 3 0/2, you’ll see that the numerator is the same as the remainder (0), the denominator is our original divisor (2), and the whole number is our final answer (3).