How do you write an architectural review?
Young Architect Guide: 10 Tips for Writing About Architecture
- Take a Personal Perspective.
- Harness Visceral Imagery.
- Ask Rhetorical Questions.
- Master Metaphors and Similes.
- Use Personification.
- Set the Scene.
- Kick Off With a Quote.
- Apply Some Dry Wit.
What is an architectural design review?
The Architectural Design Review Committee (ADRC) is a subcommittee of the Planning Board. They advise the Board on the design of architecture, lighting, landscaping, site layout, and signage.
What are the accomplishments in architecture?
Top ten architectural achievements
- Burj Khalifa. Dubai, UAE (2010)
- Beijing National Stadium. Beijing, China (2007)
- Eiffel Tower. Paris, France (1889)
- La Sagrada Familia. Barcelona, Spain (1882)
- Taj Mahal. Agra, India (1632–1653)
- Machu Picchu. Machu Picchu, Peru (15th century)
- Lost City of Petra.
How do I write an architectural blog?
3 Simple Keys to Keeping a Successful Architecture Blog
- Know Your Audience. Before you begin blogging, you must first identify your target audience.
- Create a Search Engine Optimized Editorial Calendar. Now that you know your audience inside and out, it is time to develop a calendar.
- Make it Visual.
How do you write an architectural description?
Tips on How to Write About Architecture
- Insert rhetorical questions.
- Create an interesting scene.
- Drop a quote.
- Insert facts and knowledge.
- Express your own thoughts.
- Use metaphors and similes.
- Make use of instinctive imagery.
- Be witty.
What should a design review include?
In a design review meeting, designers present the design, and participants provide feedback in the form of questions, challenges, and suggested improvements. Following the design review meeting, the designer and immediate team consolidate and prioritize feedback.
How do you write a design review?
Recapping the steps to an effective design review
- Write down your reasoning. Know the reasoning behind your design decisions.
- Understand the people in the room. Put yourself in their shoes.
- Set the stage.
- Tell a story.
- Present the solution.
- Listen more than you talk.
- Respond, decide, move on.
- Recap and follow up.
What is the great achievement in ancient time?
The Great Pyramids of Giza Perhaps the most iconic ancient architectural achievement of all time, these three pyramids dominate the landscape of the Giza plateau.