How many words can you make out of polite?
What legacy do you want to leave at school?
Good grades and great in the co-curricular activities is the kind of legacy I want to leave. Participate in the sports league, literary and science competitions, art competitions and whatever chance you may get. The school is a temple of knowledge.
What words can you make with the letters module?
Words that can be made with module
What words can I make with the letters Moneyl?
Unscrambled words using the letters moneyl
- 2 letter words you can make with moneyl. el. my.
- 3 letter words you can make with moneyl. elm. emo. ley. lye.
- 4 letter words you can make with moneyl. elmy. enol. leno. lone. meno.
- 5 letter words you can make with moneyl. lemon. melon. money.
- 6 letter words you can make with moneyl. lemony. melony.
What is a bridge paragraph?
A writer uses a bridge statement, or bridge sentence, to link one idea to another and create a smooth transition between ideas. Instead of starting each paragraph with a topic sentence, you can use a bridge sentence to show how the previous idea relates to the idea your article is about to introduce.
How do you write a good bridge essay?
The key to constructing good bridges is briefly repeating what you just finished saying, thus forcing yourself to spell out how the new paragraph follows. Hence, “Next,” “Additionally,” and “My next point is” are not explicit transitions.
What words can you make with the letters plaque?
Words that can be made with plaque
What words can be made from Bridge?
Words that can be made with bridge
How would you describe a legacy?
1 : a gift by will especially of money or other personal property : bequest She left us a legacy of a million dollars. 2 : something transmitted by or received from an ancestor or predecessor or from the past the legacy of the ancient philosophers The war left a legacy of pain and suffering.
What are bridge statements?
Bridging statements are all about taking or regaining control of an interview. Their role is to refocus the reporter (and their audience) on your message, keeping it clear, concise, and memorable.
How do you write about someone’s legacy?
Here are a few ideas on what to include in your legacy statement.
- Identify the principles and values most important to you.
- Describe the most important role you played in life – your family role, work role, and roles in the community are all a part of your story, your legacy.
What words can you make with the letters legacy?
- 2 letter Words made out of legacy. 1).
- 3 letter Words made out of legacy. 1). yea 4). lay 5). lye 8). ley 9). age 12). aye 13). cay 14).
- 4 letter Words made out of legacy. 1). clag 2). gley 3). egal 4). cagy 5). lacy 6). cage 7). acyl 8).
- 5 letter Words made out of legacy. 1). agley 2). lacey 3). cagey 4). lycea 5). glace.
Is Accust a word?
accust is an acceptable dictionary word for games like scrabble, words with friends, crossword, etc. The word ‘accust’ is made up of 6 letters.
How do you write an introduction to a catch?
How to Write a Captivating Introduction to Hook Your Audience’s Attention
- Begin With A Startling Statistic.
- Tell An Interesting Or Unusual Story.
- Ask If They Want To Achieve Their Desires.
- Take A Stance Against Something Relevant.
- Show Them What Success Would Look Like.
What words can you make with the letters advice?
- 2 letter Words made out of advice. 1). ad 3).
- 3 letter Words made out of advice. 1). vie 2). vac 4). aid 7). cad 8). dev 9).
- 4 letter Words made out of advice. 1). cedi 2). dace 3). deva 4). dice 5). diva 6). dive 7). iced 8). idea 9). vice 10). vide 11).
- 5 letter Words made out of advice. 1). caved 2). cavie 3). viced.