What are the 1000 most common words in English?
OUR LIST OF THE 1000 MOST COMMON WORDS IN ENGLISH BELOW:
What is the English word of 1000?
A thousand or one thousand is the number 1,000.
How many English words are there in Wikipedia?
3.9 billion words
The English Wikipedia alone has over 3.9 billion words, and has over 90 times as many words as the 120-volume English-language Encyclopædia Britannica (online), and more words than the enormous 119-volume Spanish-language Enciclopedia universal ilustrada europeo-americana.
What does 1000 words look like?
1000 words is around 2 & 1/3rds of a page visually, single-spaced, and 4 pages double-spaced.
What are the 5 longest words?
10 Longest Words in the English Language
- Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis (45 letters)
- Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (36 letters)
- Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (34 letters)
- Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism (30 letters)
- Floccinaucinihilipilification (29 letters)
Is it 1000 or 1000?
Word forms: thousandslanguage note: The plural form is thousand after a number, or after a word or expression referring to a number, such as ‘several’ or ‘a few. ‘ A thousand or one thousand is the number 1,000.
What is the most used word in 2022?
Instead, here are the five most popular words and phrases of 2022.
- Metaverse. A popular word thanks to the blockchain technology explosion in 2021, people are more curious than ever about the metaverse.
- Supply Chain Crisis.
What is the longest Wikipedia page?
This week, Wikipedia recently updated the article pertaining to Joe Biden’s 2020 presidential campaign endorsements. With over 648,769 bytes, the page is now the longest ever on Wikipedia. The article features hundreds of campaign endorsements from both political figures and familiar faces within entertainment.
What are the 10 most popular words?
The 10 most popular words in English