What does a grimace look like?
A grimace is a facial expression that usually suggests disgust or pain, but sometimes comic exaggeration. Picture someone wrinkling his nose, squeezing his eyes shut, and twisting his mouth and you’ll have a pretty solid mental image of a grimace.
What does grimacing mean?
intransitive verb. : to distort one’s face in an expression usually of pain, disgust, or disapproval Grimacing slightly, he runs his finger over the back of his heel, where a deep …
What does reddened mean?
transitive verb. : to make red or reddish. intransitive verb. : to become red especially : blush.
How do you use leery in a sentence?
Leery sentence example
- Just be leery of who you trust.
- I would think if they see the connection they might be leery of taking our calls.
- Yully struggled to control the energies into her body, still leery of the invaders.
- He roused himself, leery of becoming too comfortable in the home of his enemies.
What does appraising mean?
transitive verb. 1 : to set a value on : to estimate the amount of appraise the damage. 2 : to evaluate the worth, significance, or status of especially : to give an expert judgment of the value or merit of appraise an actor’s career.
What do you call a person who doesn’t trust anyone?
distrustful. adjective. a distrustful person does not trust a particular person or thing or people in general.
What does leery mean?
suspicious or wary
How do you build trust with customers?
6 Ways You Can Build Customer Trust & Loyalty
- Offer Excellent Customer Service. The level of customer service you provide has a major impact on customer loyalty and retention.
- Publish Customer Reviews and Testimonials.
- Be Transparent.
- Ask for Feedback.
- Create a Loyalty Program.
- Always Put Your Customers First.
Is it okay to not trust anyone?
When you don’t trust others you are depriving yourself of human connection and authentic living. Perhaps you relate to the inherent difficulty of letting someone in. Maybe you used to feel safe sharing your hopes, dreams, and demons, but not anymore. Most of us have been burned after letting our guard down.
What do you call a person who googles everything?
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. A pantomath is a person who wants to know or knows everything.
What is opposite of suspicious?
Antonyms: trustful, trusting, unquestionable. Synonyms: fishy, leery, wary, shady, funny, suspect, untrusting, mistrustful. fishy, funny, shady, suspect, suspicious(adj)
How do I build trust in a relationship?
Here are her suggestions:
- Be true to your word and follow through with your actions.
- Learn how to communicate effectively with others.
- Remind yourself that it takes time to build and earn trust.
- Take time to make decisions and think before acting too quickly.
How do you break someone’s trust?
TRUST: Avoiding The Top 10 Ways To Break It
- Exclusion: Excluding your love interest is a sure-fire way to break some of that trust.
- Secrets: Being secretive is not advised.
- Jealousy: Most people are going to get a little jealous if their love interest spends their free time with somebody else — especially someone of the opposite sex.
How do you say something is suspicious?
- [chiefly British],