What is Napflam 500mg used for?
Naproxen is the active ingredient of Adco-Naproxen, Aleve, Aspen Naproxen, Merck-Naproxen, Nafasol, Napflam, Sandoz Naproxen and Synflex. Naproxen is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication. It is prescribed to relieve inflammation, swelling, stiffness and is also an effective pain killer.
What are the side effects of Proxen?
- stomach upset including nausea (feeling sick), heartburn, indigestion.
- constipation, diarrhoea, pain in the stomach.
- loss of appetite.
- dizziness, light-headedness.
- headache, drowsiness.
- buzzing or ringing in the ears.
- dry mouth.
- aching muscles, muscle tenderness or weakness, not caused by exercise.
What is Proxen used to treat?
Naproxen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) used to relieve symptoms of arthritis (eg, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, or juvenile arthritis) such as inflammation, swelling, stiffness, and joint pain.
What are the side effects of taking naproxen daily?
- Upset stomach, nausea, heartburn, headache, drowsiness, or dizziness may occur.
- If your doctor has directed you to use this medication, remember that your doctor has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects.
- This medication may raise your blood pressure.
Is naproxen better than ibuprofen?
Another small study comparing naproxen to ibuprofen found both drugs to be helpful in reducing stiffness, resting pain, movement pain, night pain, interference of the disease with daily activities, and overall disease severity. Naproxen was found to be more effective in this study.
What is Proxen made of?
|microcrystalline cellulose croscarmellose sodium povidone magnesium stearate iron oxide||microcrystalline cellulose croscarmellose sodium povidone magnesium stearate colloidal silicon dioxide talc|
Is Proxen same as naproxen?
PROXEN SR contains the active ingredient naproxen. PROXEN SR belongs to a group of medicines called Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (or NSAIDs).
Which NSAID is best for joint pain?
While diclofenac is the most effective NSAID for treating osteoarthritic pain, clinicians need to be aware of its potential harmful effects.