What is the difference between MLA 7 and 8?
“When comparing works cited entries in the new eighth edition with the former seventh edition, see that differences in citation style are minimal; punctuation is streamlined, volume and issue numbers are identified as such, and there is no excess information such as city of publication or media type.”
How do I change the default page size in Word?
Change the Default Paper Size in Word To do this, go to Layout > Size > More Paper Sizes. In the “Page Setup” dialog box, click “Paper,” and then click the drop-down arrow next to “Paper Size.” Select the paper size you want to make the default for all future documents.
How do you cite Purdue OWL MLA?
For all online scholarly journals, provide the author(s) name(s), the name of the article in quotation marks, the title of the publication in italics, all volume and issue numbers, and the year of publication. Include a DOI if available, otherwise provide a URL or permalink to help readers locate the source.
How do you put your last name and page number on word?
How to Add Last Name and Page Number in Word
- Open the document in Microsoft Word.
- Select the Insert tab at the top of the window.
- Click the Page Number button, then choose the desired location for the page numbers.
- Click in the header/footer next to the page number then type your last name, followed by a space.
How do you do MLA format on a Macbook Air?
How to Set up MLA Format in Pages on a Mac
- Set the page margins of your document to one inch all around.
- Select the full text of your document.
- Set the line spacing of your document to “2.0” by selecting “2.0” from the “Line Spacing” control on the Format toolbar.
How do you put your last name and page number on 2020?
How do I add my name and page number to a header in Word?
- Click on the Insert tab.
- Click on Page Number in the Header & Footer group.
- Choose the location of page number (usually top of page). Plain Number 3 is most used option when adding name/page number to header. Click on your choice.