What state has the highest school test scores?
1. Massachusetts. Massachusetts has the best public school system in the U.S. 48.8% of Massachusetts’s eligible schools ranked in the top 25% of high school rankings, a total of 167 schools. Massachusetts has the highest math and reading test scores in the U.S. and the second-highest median ACT score of 25.1.
What state is ranked 50 in education?
New Mexico New
|50||New Mexico New Mexico||50|
Which state has the best high schools?
Massachusetts tops all other states with the highest percentage of top-ranked public high schools.
What are the top 10 least educated states?
Here’s how every state ranked in most to least educated:
- New Jersey.
- New York.
- New Hampshire.
What country has the best education system 2021?
Here are the Best Countries for Education in 2021
- United States.
- United Kingdom.
What state has the worst school system in the United States?
That is 2.8 times lower than in Louisiana, the highest at 12.40%. Massachusetts, Connecticut and New Hampshire all tied for first in the highest median ACT score reported. The states with the worst public school systems (47 to 51): Alabama.
What are the dumbest states in the United States?
Every state has its intelligence, natural beauty, and other great qualities. The ten dumbest states in the United States are Hawaii, Nevada, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, South Carolina, West Virginia, Louisiana, North Carolina, and Arizona. Of the ten dumbest states, seven are located in the South.
Which US state is #1 in education?
1. Massachusetts. Massachusetts has the best-ranked public schools in the United States and is the second-most educated state, just behind the District of Columbia. About 90.40% of Massachusetts adults have a high school diploma, and 42.90% have a Bachelor’s degree or higher.
What state is number 1 in education?
What is the smartest state?
This Is the Smartest State in America, According to Data
- New Hampshire.
- New York. Average IQ score: 100.7.
- Virginia. Average IQ score: 101.9.
- Minnesota. Average IQ score: 103.7.
- Connecticut. Average IQ score: 103.1.
- Vermont. Average IQ score: 103.8.
- New Jersey. Average IQ score: 102.8.
- Massachusetts. Average IQ score: 104.3.