What to do on a rainy day in South Florida?
Here’s a list of great indoor (or almost-indoor) activities that will keep your whole crew happy.
- Lion Country Safari. 2003 Lion Country Safari Road, West Palm Beach.
- Hoffman’s Chocolates.
- Flagler Museum.
- Cox Science Center and Aquarium.
- The Square.
- IPIC Theaters.
- Exciting Escape Rooms.
- Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse and Museum.
Does it rain all day in Miami?
About the rain: Yes, it rains in Miami in the summer. It’s the rainy season. But most often it doesn’t rain all day, and on Miami Beach, the wind off the ocean keeps away storms that batter the inland.
Does Miami Beach close during rain?
yes. do not want to be there if it is lightening, but beach is fun in the rain. over a year ago. Normally open all the time, unless weather advisory.
What to do in Florida when it rains near me?
Top 13 Things To Do on a Rainy Day in Florida
- Salvador Dali Museum, St. Petersburg.
- Xtreme Action Park, Fort Lauderdale.
- iFLY Indoor Skydiving, Orlando.
- Florida Aquarium, Tampa.
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum, St.
- The Ringling, Sarasota.
- Kennedy Space Center, Titusville.
- Splitsville, Disney Springs.
What can kids do in Miami on a rainy day?
Top 10 Best Rainy Day Kids in Miami, FL
- FunDimension. 6.4 mi. 104 reviews.
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science. 6.6 mi. 520 reviews.
- LAUNCH Trampoline Park – Doral. 4.0 mi.
- Monster Mini Golf. 16.0 mi.
- Jungle Island. 7.4 mi.
- Miami Children’s Museum. 7.3 mi.
- Jumpin’ Jamboree. 6.7 mi.
- Planet Kids Indoor Playground & Cafe. 6.9 mi.
Does it rain a lot in Miami?
Miami receives about 60 inches of rain annually, most of that during the rainy season from May through September, with the wettest months June, August, and September. The driest are December, January, and February.
How long does Miami rain last?
|Miami, Florida||United States|
|Rainfall||59.3 in.||38.1 in.|
|Snowfall||0.0 in.||27.8 in.|
|Precipitation||128.8 days||106.2 days|
|Sunny||248 days||205 days|
How bad does it rain in Miami?
How do you enjoy a rainy day?
11 Ways to Spend a Rainy Day
- Rainy Day Tip #1 – Play Board Games.
- Rainy Day Tip #2 – Read a Good Book.
- Rainy Day Tip #3 – Visit a Friend or Family Member.
- Rainy Day Tip #4 – Challenge Yourself with a Crossword Puzzle.
- Rainy Day Tip #5 – Watch a Good TV Show.
- Rainy Day Tip #6 – Work on a Knitting or Crochet Project.
What can you do on a rainy day?
Top 20 Rainy Day Activities
- Make a pillow fort. The classic living room fort that sparks the creative engineer inside us all.
- Bake something delicious. Baking doesn’t have to be unhealthy.
- Games. Board games.
- Venture out of the house. Go to a museum or aquarium.
- Play dates.
- Movie marathon.
- Arts and crafts.
What to do in Miami when it’s cold?
10 Things to Do in Winter in Miami
- Hike the Everglades.
- Snorkel at the Keys.
- Miami International Boat Show.
- Coconut Grove Art Festival.
- Go to the beach.
- Art Deco Weekend.
- Nite Hike.
- International Chocolate Festival.
What to do during a storm in Miami?
Time Out Market Miami is where you want to find yourself the next time a storm hits. Take cover in the 18,000-square-foot dining destination filled with delicious things to eat, tasty drinks to sip and good tunes to keep you company while you wait out the rain.
What are the best things to do in Miami?
Contrary to popular belief, that list includes more than just Netflix and ice cream, extending into best things to do in Miami territory. Sure, the best movie theaters in Miami or the best Miami museums will do the trick. And we won’t stop you if that’s your vibe. But it’s nice to spend a soggy day doing something a little less obvious, isn’t it?
Where to go shopping in Miami when it’s raining?
The largest mall in Miami, with both indoor and covered outdoor areas, is a killer place to spend a rainy afternoon. Why go? Shop around at Zara or browse fancy watches and designer handbags (the mall boasts more 300 luxury stores and shopper favorites).
What to do in Aventura on a rainy day?
Museums and rainy days are a natural fit. Plus, the insane Museum Garage (itself a piece of art) is right across the street, so you won’t have to walk in the rain. Oh, and admission to this museum is free—just make sure you book your tickets in advance. 8. Do more than window shop at Aventura Mall What is it?