Why does YouTube crash on my Mac?
The problem: If you use applications with a high memory requirements for an M1 Mac, including YouTube, a so-called memory leak may occur. The system’s memory is no longer released and first slows down the system, while later causing a crash.
How do I fix YouTube screen on Mac?
How to Fix YouTube Green Screen?
- Disable Hardware Acceleration.
- Update the Graphics Card Drivers.
- Run a Troubleshooter.
- Adjust YouTube Settings.
How do you record a YouTube video on a Mac?
MacOS Mojave: Command + Shift + 5
- Press Command + Shift + 5.
- Click on Record selected portion.
- Drag the crosshairs to select the video.
- Click Record.
- Now start playing the video.
- Wait for it to finish and then stop the video.
Why is YouTube not working on my Mac Safari?
Clear Safari Cache and Cookies Clearing your Safari cache and cookies is the most common and easy step to ensure that YouTube works. After all, most YouTube-related issues have some connection back to cache or cookies.
Why do my apps keep crashing on my Mac?
The app may freeze or crash if there are not enough RAM or CPU resources available for it to use or if there’s something wrong with the app. Here’s how to force quit an app on your Mac. Double-click the app icon in the Dock, and if the app is frozen, you should see the Force Quit option.
How do I fix YouTube not working on Safari?
Fix YouTube Not Working or Playing Videos on Safari Browser
- YouTube Is Down.
- Check Internet Connection.
- Restart Mac.
- Try Different Browser.
- Disable VPN.
- Disable/Uninstall Extensions.
- Remove Ad Blocker Apps for Safari.
- Disable Content Blocker.
How do I capture video from YouTube?
Once you’ve selected the screen capture area, all you need is to hit Start recording – then hit the play button on YouTube. If you want to record the video in a full-screen mode, select the full-screen capturing mode first and hit Start recording; then open the full-screen playback mode on YouTube and hit Play.
How do you record a video on a Mac?
The easiest way to record video on your Mac is with the built-in QuickTime app. Open your Applications folder to find QuickTime. Once it’s open, go to File > New Screen Recording and then click the Record button. You can choose between recording a portion of your screen or the entire screen.
How do I fix YouTube on Safari?
Reboot Safari You can close the application, wait for a while, and restart it. Also, you can choose Force Quit Safari as well. Besides that, most of the issues can be fixed by resetting the browser. Just select the browser icon (or launch Safari) and click on Finder > Safari > Reset Safari.
How do I repair apps on my Mac?
How to Fix an Application Not Opening on Mac
- Restart the Mac. It’s always smart to start with the simplest fix possible.
- Update the app.
- Delete the app preference file (plist file).
- Start your Mac in Safe Mode.
- Use Disk Utility to repair app permissions.
- Reinstall the app.
- Contact the app developer.
How do I find out why my Mac crashed?
You can access the following reports from the sidebar:
- Crash Reports: System and user reports about apps or processes that crash.
- Spin Reports: System and user reports with details about app or process issues.