Does Harvard accept STPM?
The subject options in the STPM are more rigid compared to those provided in A-levels. Harvard and the National University of Singapore can accept STPM results BUT…
Can you study in Korea without knowing Korean?
Long thing short, YES, you can study in Korea, even if you do not have any exposure in the Korean language. Basic knowledge in English can help you survive your university life and help you get a much-needed degree.
Can I study in Korea for free?
You can study in Korea for free by getting SNU scholarships. After admission, a student may opt to apply for the Glo-Harmony Scholarship, which is open to students from developing countries. Apart from covering full tuition fees, it also comes with a living expense allowance of 600,000 KRW.
How do I get a 4.0 STPM?
8 Tips on How to Score Well in STPM
- #1 Set your mind on it.
- #2 Plan your semester. No more last-minute.
- #3 Do pre-reading before classes.
- #4 Stay focus in class.
- #5 Make use of your free time at school.
- #6 Practice makes perfect.
- #7 Treat every exam as if it is your last shot.
- #8 Relax! Enjoy it while it lasts.
Which is the toughest exam?
Toughest Exams In The World
- CCIE- Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert.
- GATE- Gratitude Aptitude Test in Engineering.
- IIT-JEE – Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination.
- UPSC- Union Public Service Commission.
- GRE- Graduate Record Examinations.
- CFA- Chartered Financial Analyst.
Is it hard to get into Seoul university?
Seoul National University the hardest school in Korea to get into. Admission into SNU is already extremely hard for South Korean applicants, with an acceptance rate of 0.5%. With international students, that number is likely going to be a lot lower.
Is Korean university hard?
American universities are well known for their rigorous academic training in undergraduate education. As for Korean universities, however, it is extremely difficult to enter a prime university but once you are admitted, it is relatively easy to graduate.