How can I access iTunes without a credit card?
What to Know. In iTunes, go to Account > Sign in > Create New Apple ID and select None for Payment Method.
How do I bypass the Apple store credit card?
There are two ways to bypass credit card Apple ID issue. You can either create a new Apple ID without providing credit card information or use your existing Apple ID but remove the credit card payment method from it. You can change your payment information from your Apple ID anytime and set it to None.
Can you have an Apple ID without a payment method?
The App Store prompts you for an Apple ID. Tap Create New Apple ID. When prompted for a payment method, select None.
Can you skip adding card to Apple ID?
If you’re using the store for the first time with an existing Apple ID, you must provide a payment method. After you create the account, you can change your payment information to None. If you’re creating a new Apple ID, you might be able to create an account without entering your credit card details.
How can I get a free iTunes account?
Create an Apple ID on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Tap “Forgot password or don’t have an Apple ID?”.
- Tap Create a Free Apple ID.
- Select your birthday and enter your name.
- Tap “Use your current email address”, or tap “Get a free iCloud email address.”
Why does Apple ID need credit card?
It won’t use your credit card, but a credit card is required for verification the first time you make a purchase using an Apple ID. The App Store will always use your available balance before charging your CC.
How do I use Apple music without payment?
Here is how to do it:
- Access the Apple Music website.
- Scroll down until you reach the Start Your Free Trial section.
- Pick the plan you want.
- Click on the Try it for free button below the price.
- Select Try It Free at the bottom banner.
- Click on Sign Up With a New Apple ID.
- Hit the Continue button.
How do I use none as payment method?
Open the App Store app → select free app → tap on Get → When asked to sign in with an Apple ID, tap Create New Apple ID → Go ahead with the onscreen instructions → None when you are asked to select a payment method.
Can I use the App Store without a credit card?
You can us the App Store/iTunes Gift cards to put a balance on your account, but you still may be asked for a credit card. App Store & iTunes Gift Cards by Email.
Why does Apple store ask for credit card?
Answer: A: It’s to ensure your Apple ID and account is secure. When you make a purchase (iTunes, App Store, Mac Store), you will be asked to verify through a 4-digit code sent to you via SMS. (that’s why you need to verify a SMS-capable device).
Can you only pay for iTunes with credit card?
To pay for and download music on iTunes, you must have an Apple ID. If you previously set up your Apple ID but didn’t add a credit card payment method, you can add it now. Adding a credit card number to your account makes paying for iTunes purchases quick and easy.
How to make iTunes account without using?
How to activate iTunes account?
– Go to Settings > Messages > Send & Receive. Make sure all the email addresses (not just phone numbers) that you want to associate with that iMessage account have been – Now open the Messages app on your Mac. – Finally, restart Messages on each device and (hopefully) you’ll find that the issue is solved.
Is Theres any unwanted iTunes account?
Conveniently delete iTunes account from any iDevice,even if you don’t know the password.