How do I change to single spacing in Word 2007?
Change Line Spacing
- Select the text you want to change.
- Click the Home tab.
- Click the Line Spacing button arrow, and then click a spacing option. To apply a new setting, click the number you want. To apply the setting you last used, click the Line Spacing button.
How do I change the paragraph spacing before and after?
Click anywhere in the paragraph you want to change. Go to Layout, and under Spacing, click the up or down arrows to adjust the distance before or after the paragraph. You can also type a number directly.
How do I reduce the space between lines in Word 2010?
To format line spacing: Select the text you want to format. Click the Line and Paragraph Spacing command in the Paragraph group on the Home tab. Select the desired spacing option from the drop-down menu. From the drop-down menu, you can also select Line Spacing Options to open the Paragraph dialog box.
How do I change the line spacing in Word 2003?
Adjusting Line Spacing
- Place the insertion point in the desired paragraph.
- From the Format menu, select Paragraph… The Paragraph dialog box appears.
- Select the Indents and Spacing tab.
- In the Spacing section, from the Line spacing pull-down list, select the desired spacing option.
- Click OK.
How do I change word to single spacing?
Change the line spacing in an entire document Go to Design > Paragraph Spacing. Choose the option you want. If you want to single space your document, choose No Paragraph Space.
How do you single space?
Here’s how to single space in Word:
- Highlight the text you want to single space.
- Right click.
- Select Paragraph.
- Under Line spacing, use the pull down menu to choose single.
How do you double space WPS in Word?
Click “Format”, select “Paragraph”. Click “Line Spacing”, choose “Double”.
How do I change the spacing to 0 pt paragraph?
Select your entire document (ctrl A) and navigate to the Home tab, Paragraph Group and click on the dialog box launcher. Tip: you could also access this tool before you type any text in your document. From the Paragraph dialog box, make sure the Before and After Spacing for a paragraph is set to 0 pt.
How do I change paragraph spacing to 6pt in Word?
Right click on the paragraph, select “Paragraph” command to display the “Paragraph” dialog box. 2/3 of the way down the “Indents and Spacing” tab there is a section labeled “Spacing”. Change “After” to 6pt.