How do I create an Apple ID on my iPod touch without a credit card?
Create an Apple ID without a payment method or credit card on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
- Open the App Store app.
- Search for a free app and tap Get.
- When asked to sign in with an Apple ID, tap Create New Apple ID Choose the option create new Apple ID.
- Choose None when asked for payment method.
Why can’t I edit my payment method on Apple ID?
You can’t change your payment method on iPhone because Apple does not allow you to add a new credit card to the iTunes account. You can only use one credit card at a time, and if you have multiple cards in your wallet, you’ll need to remove the old one before adding a new one.
Can you make an Apple ID without a credit card?
Do I need a credit card to create an Apple ID? The short answer is no. Apple does not require credit card information to create an Apple ID. Free content can be downloaded without a billing method.
Why is Apple declining my payment method?
A “payment declined” or “card declined” message means that the issuer of the credit or debit card you have on file in your iTunes account rejected a charge or account confirmation. It is not an Apple problem; Apple is just passing through the message from your issuer.
How do I create a new Apple ID when I already have one?
Create an Apple ID on another device
- Go to appleid.apple.com and click Create Your Apple ID.
- Follow the onscreen steps.
- Enter a phone number that you can always access.
- Check the boxes to subscribe to Apple Updates if you’d like.
- Click Continue.
- Follow the onscreen steps to verify your email address and phone number.
How do I change credit card for Apple ID?
How to change your Apple ID payment method
- Open Settings and tap your name.
- Choose iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top, then View Apple ID.
- Finally, tap Payment Information, enter your new details and tap Done in the top right corner.
Why is my card not adding to Apple Pay?
Contact your card issuer to see if they support Apple Pay. Update to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS, watchOS, or macOS. Make sure that you are in a supported country or region. Check that your device is compatible with Apple Pay.
How do I get the None option on my Apple ID?
Check Unpaid Balance and Pending Payments Hence, take a look at your Purchase History and see if there is any unpaid balance on your account. Once, the unpaid balance is cleared, the “None” payment option will become available for selection.
How do I set up my childs iPod?
On your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Go to Settings.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Family Sharing, then tap Add Member.
- Tap Create an Account for a Child, then tap Continue.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to finish setting up the account. You can use the child’s email address for their Apple ID.