How do I factory reset my Polycom?
Reset to Factory Default Settings
- Press the Menu/Home Key.
- Select Settings.
- Select Advanced. The Password will depend on the profile:
- Select Administration Settings.
- Select Reset to Defaults.
- Select Reset to Factory.
- Select Yes for Are you Sure.
- The Phone will reboot twice and it can then be provisioned.
How do I hard reset my Acer Chromebook?
Factory reset your Chromebook
- Sign out of your Chromebook.
- Press and hold Ctrl + Alt + Shift + r.
- Select Restart.
- In the box that appears, select Powerwash. Continue.
- Follow the steps that appear and sign in with your Google Account.
- Once you’ve reset your Chromebook:
How do I reset my Polycom phone if default password does not work?
To perform a factory reset with the default (or a known) password do the following:
- Click on the Home button.
- Scroll to the Settings (gear icon) and click on it.
- Go to Advanced.
- Enter the admin password (456 by default)
- Go to Administration Settings.
- Go to Reset to Defaults.
- Go to Reset To Factory.
How do I reset my Polycom IP 6000?
To restore phone to factory defaults with the Admin Password:
- Power cycle the phone.
- Press Cancel soft key during the boot process.
- During the countdown, press and hold the following dial pad keys simultaneously until the password prompt appears:
- Enter the administrator password to initiate the reset.
- Press OK.
How do I reset my Polycom IP 335?
How to factory reset Polycom 335 IP Phone
- Hold 1+7+3+5 while powering on the device. This will prompt you for a Reset Password.
- By default the password is 456. You can reset the password with the Mac Address on the back.
- Now that the unit had reset configuration and rebooted select Setup.
How do I reset my Acer Chromebook 315?
1. Hold the ‘refresh’ key and tap on the power button right after. This should force your Chromebook to automatically restart. While this should work for the majority of Chromebooks, some devices provide alternative methods.
Can you reset a Chromebook to factory settings?
First, log in to your Chromebook and click the Setting button and click Settings from the menu. Then scroll down and click Show Advanced Settings. Continue to scroll down to the very bottom and click the Powerwash button. Verify you want to do the factory reset by clicking the Restart button.
What is the default password for Polycom IP 6000?
Enter the password 456 which is the default. If you have changed it to something else then you will need to enter this instead. Select “1. Admin Settings”
How do I reset my Vvx 401k?
To perform a factory reset from the phone’s user interface:
- Press to access the home screen.
- Select and select Advanced.
- When prompted for a passwordEnter the default admin password (“456”) or the current valid admin password.
- Select Administration Settings….
- Select Reset to Defaults….
- Select Reset to Factory….
How do I factory reset my Polycom 6000?
How do I setup my Polycom IP 6000?
To install the SoundStation IP 6000, plug one end of the network cable into the network port on the bottom of the SoundStation IP 6000 console, and plug the other end of the network cable into your data port with PoE. Connect external microphones (optional accessories), as shown below.