How do I get photos from iCloud to Apple TV?
Turn on access to photos from iCloud
- Open Settings. on Apple TV.
- Go to Users and Accounts > [default user account name], then turn on iCloud Photos or Shared Albums.
Why are my photos not showing on Apple TV?
Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos. Make sure Upload to My Photo Stream is turned on. If you don’t see this option, turn on iCloud Photos to keep your photos and videos in iCloud instead. On the device that captured the photo that you’re looking for, close the Camera app.
Why is my iCloud photos not working?
Check that all your connections are good and try restarting or resetting your device. iCloud photo downloads require a stable network connection, so make sure you have a good WiFi signal. Sign out and sign in to iCloud to refresh, then try to download again.
Why are iCloud photos not showing in photos app?
If you don’t see your iCloud Photos images in the Photos application on your Mac, you may need to turn on the feature. To do so, complete the following steps: Select the Apple icon, then select System Preferences. Select Apple ID.
How do I watch a movie from iCloud on Apple TV?
iCloud is for access to your content on Apple’s servers through the internet. Movies in iCloud Photos can be accessed through the Photos app. Home Sharing home videos can be accessed through the Computers app, in the More tab, then Home Videos.
How do I show hidden photos on Apple TV?
Show hidden photos: Click Albums in the toolbar, then choose View > Show Hidden Photo Album. The Hidden Photos album appears among your other albums.
Why are my photos not showing up in my photo stream?
If you don’t see an album called My Photo Stream, make sure you don’t have iCloud Photos and My Photo Stream both turned on. If you have both enabled, your pictures will appear in the Recents album instead.
Why are my photos not showing up in my Photo stream?
Why can’t I see my Photo stream?
Where are my iCloud Photos?
How to access iCloud Photos online
- Sign in. Visit www.icloud.com and sign in to your account.
- Click on the Photos icon. The iCloud website is similar to an iPhone or iPad. Just click on the Photos icon and you’ll launch a web-based app.
- View your images and videos. From here, you can view your entire iCloud Photo Library.
How do I share photos from Mac to Apple TV?
Share photos to Apple TV (macOS Catalina or later)
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Sharing.
- Make sure Home Sharing and Media Sharing are selected, then enter the Apple ID and password used to create your Home Share.
- Select “Share photos with Apple TV,” then click Choose.