How do I prepare for CTS placement?
Start attempting full-length mock tests. This will help you in assessing your strengths, weak areas and experiment with your strategies, judgment of difficulty of questions and your time management skills. Attempt Full-length Cognizant Mock Test Now!
How can I prepare for CTS GenC?
Here are some preparation tips for you:
- Practise previous year Cognizant GenC NEXT coding questions, AMCAT questions and other technical interview questions.
- Prepare your business communication (essay writing and interviews) and verbal skills.
- Practise logical reasoning and quantitative aptitude.
What type of coding does Cognizant ask?
Preparation Section for Cognizant Coding Round
- Pattern Programming Dashboard.
- Pattern Making Questions (Trapezium)
- Pattern Making Question (Pyramid)
- Pattern Making Questions (Matrix)
- Pattern Making Questions- 1.
- GCD of Two Numbers.
- Input-Output Questions.
- LCM of three numbers.
What are the rounds in CTS interview?
The Written round consists of two major sections namely General Aptitude Test and Verbal Ability Test. General Aptitude Test, has mathematical reasoning part and logical reasoning part and verbal ability Test. Technical Round and HR Round : The students who clear the written round are called for Technical Interview.
Is Cognizant aptitude easy?
Exam is easy. You will definitely crack it. For those guys who are weak in English join some spoken English class and start reading English novels and newspaper like The hindu. Without this you can get a job but you can not succeed in your future endeavors.
Is Cognizant aptitude tough?
The difficulty level of the Cognizant aptitude test is medium. The sections in the written test are: Quants: 16 questions in 16 minutes. Logical: 24 questions in 35 minutes.
Is CTS interview easy?
Does Cognizant have coding round?
Cognizant has changed the exam pattern for the year 2022. They have divided the written test into three rounds: Round-1(Aptitude + Automata fix) Round-2(Coding)
Is Cognizant easy cracking?
What are the technical questions asked in CTS?
Cognizant Technical Interview Questions: Freshers and Experienced
- Write the code to find the length of a string without using the string functions.
- How will you print the address of a variable without using a pointer?
- What do you understand about Proactive, Retroactive and Simultaneous Update in the context of DBMS?