How do you do sin Cos Tan on TI-84?
How do I calculate sine, cosine, and tangent using the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition?
- Press [MODE] key.
- Scroll down to “RADIAN”, scroll right to highlight “DEGREE” and press [ENTER]. This will change the calculator’s angle setting to Degree mode.
- Press [CLEAR] to return to the home screen.
How do you do sin Cos Tan on a calculator?
Simply enter the value of the angle in degrees and push the “sin,” “cos,” or “tan” button. Convert the sine of an angle into the measure of the angle. Input the value of the sine, then hit the button that says “arcsin,” or “sin-1.” Convert the cosine or tangent of an angle into the measure of the angle.
How do you do sin on a TI-84 Plus?
First press the 2ND key, then press the key for the trigonometric function at hand. For example, if you wish to convert the sine of . 5 into degrees, press 2ND and then press SIN. The display will show sin^-1, or inverse sine.
How do you do trigonometry on a TI-84 Plus?
To use these features when graphing trigonometric functions, follow these steps:
- Put the calculator in Function and Radian mode. Press [MODE].
- Enter your trigonometric functions into the Y= editor. See the first screen.
- Press [ZOOM] to graph the function.
How do you do sin2x on a Casio calculator?
Pressing on sine key, i.e. “sin” that gives the answer of sin(angle) Pressing x^2 button.
How do you do sin Cos Tan on Iphone calculator?
Two keys on the calculator toggle the other keys:
- 2nd: Tap to change trigonomic (sin, cos, tan) and hyperbolic functions to the inverse. The button is outlined in black when active.
- Rad/Deg: Tap to switch between Radians and Degrees for trigonomic functions.
How do you do cos 2 on a TI 84?
To enter cos2x into your calculator, calculate cos x and square it. For an algebraic solution write y = cos x and then the equation becomes 2 y2 – 3 y – 4 = 0.
How do you use sin 2 on a calculator?
Pressing x^2 button. It squares the last function, here (sin (angle)).