Is Millennium a good school?
editorial. Millennium High School is a highly rated, public school located in New York, NY. It has 683 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 95% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
Which is the easiest subject in the world?
Top 10 Easiest School Subjects
- 1 Gym. Ya it is if you care some girls don’t understand that dressing out is important at my school.
- 2 Art. Art is not that hard.
- 3 English. English is not that difficult but again same with the choir.
- 4 Music.
- 5 Spelling.
- 6 Math.
- 7 Science.
- 8 Social Studies.
What are the top 10 hardest degrees to get?
The 10 Hardest Undergraduate Degrees
- 10: Petroleum Engineering. Normal Hours Spent Preparing for Class Each Week: 18.41.
- 9: Bioengineering.
- 8: Biochemistry or Biophysics.
- 7: Astronomy.
- 6: Physics.
- 5: Cell and Molecular Biology.
- 4: Biomedical Engineering.
- 3: Aero and Astronautical Engineering.
Which is the best study in India?
Topic We Cover: Top 10 popular courses in India
- Management MBA/BBA.
- Engineering B.Tech and B.Arch, M.Tech, ME, BE.
- Computer Application-BCA/MCA.
- Designing – Fashion/Interior/Web.
- Mass-communication/Journalism BJMC.
- Hospitality (Hotel) – Hotel Management.
- Medical-BDS and MBBS.
- Finance -B.Com/CA.
Can the teacher see you on exam net?
USING EXAM.NET Page 2 Version A person using Exam.net is primarily a teacher or a student. The student enters the exam key on the Website and gains access to the Platform and the specific exam. During the exam, the teacher can monitor the progress of the students’ work on Exam.net.
Which is the first school in India?
1. St. George’s School, Chennai (1715) This school is also known as St George’s Anglo-Indian Higher Secondary School.
Which is the hardest course in India?
Toughest Courses in India
- Chartered accountancy.
- Hotel management.
- Business Management.
- Web development.
What is an I school?
An information school (sometimes abbreviated I-school or iSchool) is a university-level institution committed to understanding the role of information in nature and human endeavors. Synonyms include school of information, department of information studies, or information department.
Can I start my own university?
Before a college can start accepting students, it needs a degree-granting license. Each state has its own process, but usually you need to submit your university’s curriculum to a committee for review. Some of the most relaxed states—Virginia, Colorado, and Wyoming—don’t require so much as a site visit.