Is PowerPoint clipart royalty free?
One of the nice benefits of having Microsoft Office is that you get access to tons of royalty-free stock photographs, illustrations, animations and clip art to enhance your Word documents and PowerPoint presentations.
How do I recolor an icon in PowerPoint?
Choose the PNG format, which is natively supported in PowerPoint. Step 2 — After inserting your icon, select the icon and go to Format Picture and click on Recolor. Step 3 — Pick your color, and you’re done.
How do you make Excel chart automatically update in PowerPoint?
PowerPoint refreshes and saves the chart automatically. To edit a linked chart (created in another program and copied into PowerPoint): Make changes to the chart data in the spreadsheet program in which it was created. In PowerPoint, under Chart Tools, on the Design tab, in the Data group, click Refresh Data.
How do you cite a table in APA?
If you are citing data from a table or figure, you can use the typical APA Style approach to in-text citations e.g., (Lastname, year, p. X).
How do you insert an Excel file into PowerPoint as an icon?
In PowerPoint, on the Insert tab, click or tap Object. In the Insert Object dialog box, select Create from file. Click or tap Browse, and in the Browse box, find the Excel workbook with the data you want to insert and link to. Before you close the Insert Object box, select Link, and click OK.
How do I insert an icon into PowerPoint?
How to Add Icons in PowerPoint
- Select the slide where you want to insert an icon.
- Click the Insert tab.
- Click the Icons button. The Icons library opens, displaying a variety of basic icon shapes you can use.
- Click an icon category (optional).
- Select an icon (or icons).
- Click Insert.
How do I copy an Excel spreadsheet into PowerPoint?
Copy Excel data to PowerPoint
- In Excel, select the worksheet data that you want to copy to a PowerPoint presentation.
- On the Home tab, in the Clipboard group, click Copy .
- Click in the PowerPoint presentation, click where you want to paste the copied worksheet data.
- On the Home tab, in the Clipboard group, click Paste.
How do you in text cite a figure in APA?
Figure reproduced in your text From “Title of Article,” by Author First Initial. Second Initial. Surname, Year, Journal Title, Volume(issue), page number (url or doi if it’s from an ejournal). Copyright Year by the Name of Copyright Holder.