What 5 famous companies have a tagline?
30 Companies with Famous Brand Slogans & Taglines
- Disneyland: “The happiest place on Earth.”
- Nike: “Just do it.”
- Old Spice: “The original.
- De Beers: “A diamond is forever.”
- MasterCard: “There are some things money can’t buy.
- Samsung: “Do what you can’t.”
What are some cool taglines?
Famous catchy slogan examples
- De Beers “A Diamond is Forever.”
- Dunkin Donuts “America Runs on Dunkin.”
- Mastercard “There Are Some Things Money Can’t Buy.
- KFC “Finger-Lickin’ Good.”
- Bounty “Quicker Picker Upper.”
- Disney “Happiest Place on Earth.”
- Maybelline “Maybe She’s Born With It… Maybe It’s Maybelline.”
What is the best movie tagline?
A personal favorite
- Tommy Boy. “If at first you don’t succeed, lower your standards.”
- Chicken Run. “Escape or die frying.”
- The Truman Show. “On the air and unaware.”
- Mars Attacks! “Nice Planet.
- O’ Brother Where Art Thou. “They have a plan but not a clue”
- Ferris Bueller’s Day Off. “One man’s struggle to take it easy.”
Do movies have taglines?
Movie taglines are slogans or catchphrases for films. They can include a clever pun, a short phrase, or a sentence or two. Taglines can refer to the plot of the film or suggest the experience you’ll have as a viewer.
What is YouTube’s tagline?
“Broadcast Yourself,” states the well-known YouTube Slogan, a phrase that shows how pervasive the site is in the everyday lives of people in the twenty-first century.
What was Jurassic Park’s tagline?
Unleash the Beasts. Caution! Alive Inside. The Park is open.
What is a TV show tagline?
A single phrase or sentence, used on its own or as part of a commercial, trailer, or poster to promote a TV series, film, game, book, or something else. Sometimes incorporates Arc Words or a character’s Catchphrase. Not to be confused with Signature Line. For a larger brand, see Slogan.
What is the tagline of Apple company?
12. Apple: “Think Different.” This tagline was first released in the Apple commercial called “Here’s to the Crazy Ones, Think Different” — a tribute to all the time-honored visionaries who challenged the status quo and changed the world.
What are movie taglines called?
Great Film Taglines: Taglines (often called slogans) are catchy, enticing short phrases used by marketers and film studios to advertise and sell a movie (create “buzz”), and to sum up the plot, tone or themes of a film.
What are the best taglines for TV commercials in India?
What are the best Indian TV commercial taglines? Here is a list of some of the best brand slogan of Indian commercial. Kurkure: Tedha hai par mera hai. Closeup – Kya Aap closeup Karte hai!
What are the taglines of Indian companies and brands?
Taglines Of Indian Companies And Brands 1 Eat Healthy, Think Better 2 Have A Good Day 3 Iska Toh Ho Gaya Re Good Day 4 Zindagi Mein Life
Which was the first television advertisement in India?
For Indian Brands and Companies, it was a Game Changer Platform to promote their Brands. Unique Taglines and Slogans were the best Tags to be used by the Indian Brands to stand out from the competition. However, the First Television Advertisement was made by Coca-Cola India on 1st January 1976.
Does Bollywood need taglines for its films?
Bollywood is such a versatile place, with so many different themed movies and varied genres. And with such intriguing stories, sure they need suitable taglines to give a short peek-a-boo in its films.