What age group mostly uses Instagram?
As of January 2021, 33 percent of global Instagram audiences were aged between 25 and 34 years. In total, over two thirds of total Instagram audiences were aged 34 years and younger and this makes the platform particularly attractive for marketers.
What are the top 10 social media sites?
The 23 Top Social Media Sites in the World
- Facebook – 2.32 Billion.
- YouTube – 1.9 Billion.
- Whatsapp – 1.6 Billion.
- Messenger – 1.3 Billion.
- WeChat – 1.01 Billion.
- Instagram – 1 Billion.
- QQ – 807 Million.
- Qzone – 532 Million.
What social media is used for?
For individuals, social media is used to keep in touch with friends and extended family. Some people will use various social media applications to network career opportunities, find people across the globe with like-minded interests, and share their thoughts, feelings, insights, and emotions.
Is Snapchat still popular 2020?
As of Q1 2020, there are 229 million daily active Snapchat users worldwide. More than half of all U.S. internet users aged 15 to 25 use Snapchat. Over 210 million snaps are created on Snapchat every day. With 53.5 million downloads, Snapchat is in the list of top 10 most popular apps worldwide.
Is Snapchat profitable 2020?
(NYSE: SNAP) today announced financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2020. Operating cash flow improved by $21 million to $(55) million in Q3 2020, compared to the prior year. Free Cash Flow improved by $15 million to $(70) million in Q3 2020, compared to the prior year.
What age group does social media target?
Percentage of adults in the United States who use social networks as of February 2019, by age group
|Share of U.S. adults|
Which social media is best?
The 7 Top Social Media Sites You Need to Care About in 2020
- Instagram. Long the home of influencers, brands, bloggers, small business owners, friends and everyone in between, Instagram has topped well over 1 billion monthly users.
- 3. Facebook.
What age group uses Facebook the most?
1. Users ages 25–34 years are the largest demographic. In the distribution of global Facebook users, 19.3% were male users between 25 and 34 years old and 13.1% were female users in the same age range. While Facebook users can be found at all ages, 72.8% are within the 18–44 years old range.
What does pro and cons stand for?
Idioms and Phrases with pros and cons pros and cons. Arguments or considerations for and against something, as in We’d best weigh all the pros and cons before we decide to add a new wing to the library. This idiom is taken from the Latin pro for “for” and con for “against.” [
What age group uses Snapchat?
Percentage of U.S. internet users who use Snapchat as of 3rd quarter 2020, by age group
What gender uses Facebook more?
How can I use social media wisely?
How to Use Social Media Responsibly
- Be Friends with Your Parents.
- Consider the “Front Yard Test”
- Remember That the Internet Never Forgets.
- Take an Inventory of Your Time.
- Check Your Emotions.
- Make Wise Decisions About Followers & Friends.
- Be Wary of Oversharing.
How many users are on TikTok?
What are the example of cons?
Examples of Cons: New car is expensive. Old car runs fine. Insurance will cost more on the new car.