What are 5 things to like about someone?
10 Things That People Love About You
- Your Courage. Think of all the hardships you’ve been through.
- Your Energy. You work harder and give your time to those you love a lot.
- Your Ability to Love. Your friends and family are around for a reason.
- Your Passion.
- Your Sense of Humor.
- Your Creativity.
- Your Positivity.
- Your Looks.
What do you feel about me reply?
You can keep it simple by responding, “I like you, it’s fun hanging out with you” which is probably true. And add “Is that what you want to know?” I say this because when someone asks this question, they are often interested in your intentions more than your feelings.
What do you think about me best reply?
To a friend, you could say something like, “I like the fact that you’re always there for me. You make me feel so supported.” To a significant other, you could say, “You are a caring person.
What makes you instantly like?
They are genuine. Being genuine and honest is essential to being likeable. No one likes a fake. People gravitate toward those who are genuine because they know they can trust them. It is difficult to like someone when you don’t know who they really are and how they really feel.
Why do I feel like I love someone I barely know?
Not being able to stop thinking about someone even when you barely know them can imply that you felt a certain kinship with them, and this feeling of association you felt with the person may be the reason you just can’t get them out of your mind.
What are reasons you love someone?
100 reasons I love you
- You make me happy.
- You dare me to be a better version of myself.
- You follow me and you push me.
- You love me in the times when I’m not capable to love myself.
- You love me in times when I act like I don’t love you.
- You forgive me quickly.
- You understand me.
- You respect my boundaries.
How do I know if he’s thinking about me?
If the guy you’ve got your eye on is always asking you questions, listening to you, and wanting to know more, it’s a surefire way to know he’s interested. It’s almost as if you’re some unique creature he can’t understand but wants to know more about. If he’s asking questions, he’s into you and thinking about you.
Why do I have a crush?
Crushes are rooted in fantasy and tend to happen when you don’t know much about a person but idealize what they are like, Kolawole said. If you get closer to your crush and develop real-life experiences and a sense of reciprocity, the crush can develop into something more.
How do I know if I found my soulmate?
18 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate
- You just know it.
- They’re your best friend.
- You feel a sense of calm when around them.
- You have extreme empathy for them.
- You respect each other.
- You balance each other out.
- You agree about the important things.
- You share the same life goals.
What are the signs of infatuation?
5 Symptoms of Infatuation
- You See and Expect Perfection. Infatuation leads you to believe you have found the “perfect” person as well as the “perfect” relationship.
- You Have Persistent and Intrusive Thoughts.
- You Drop Everything for Them.
- You Become Jealous and Possessive.
- You Feel Tired and Alone.
Does true love have reasons?
True love has no reason. There is no reason given for God’s love for us. Because if God had ever gave a reason then the reason becomes our problem. Because reasons is a condition and condition creates expectations which means I expect this thing to be met in other for my love to remain.
What do you like about someone?
120 Reasons Why I Love You:
- I love the way you look at me.
- You make me feel like I’m the only person in the world.
- With you I can be myself.
- I love you because we are family and friends at the same time.
- When we’re together, all my problems disappear.
- You make my heart smile.
- You know me better than I know myself..
What does love without reason mean?
So, for someone to let you know that they love you with no precursor, rhyme, or reason, means that you hold so heavy in their heart of hearts on a daily basis that they just wanted you to know that no matter what, they love you.
Can you fall in love with someone you hardly know?
In fact, we all fall in love with people who are basically complete strangers. However, not until you are capable of loving at a certain depth are you capable of truly loving. Anyone can fall in love. But to really love someone, to know what loving someone means, you have to have some experience.
Why is infatuation bad?
Infatuation can put you under a powerful spell, which limits your ability to think and reason properly. It can make you act recklessly and out of control. The moment you start to sense those wonderful feelings rising up through your body, don’t run from them and don’t avoid them.
How do you tell a guy what you like about him?
But somehow I’ve managed to get my point across just fine.
- How to tell a guy you like him and win him over. It’s not always easy.
- #1 Straight up tell him.
- #2 Have an interest in his interests.
- #3 Compliment his looks.
- #4 Compliment his work.
- #5 Ask him about himself.
- #6 Use body language.
- #7 Smile more.