What are the correct APN settings for T-Mobile?
Verify and update the following settings for the Data APN.
- Name: T-Mobile.
- APN: Fast.t-mobile.com (for LTE devices) or epc.tmobile.com (for non-LTE devices)
- MMS proxy:
What is the APN for T-Mobile Hotspot?
Enter the following information: Profile Name: T-Mobile. APN: fast.t-mobile.com.
Can APN settings increase Internet speed?
Changing APN settings do not increase network speed most times. APN simply allows you to connect to the Internet connection provided by your cellular service provider.
How can I increase my Internet speed in mobile?
Regularly clear out the cache on your internet browser, close out background apps that aren’t currently in use, and delete any apps that you don’t use to ensure that your cell phone is running at peak efficiency.
What happens if I reset my APN settings?
Resetting the APN settings won’t affect any other settings on your phone or tablet; and will resolve most common Mobile Data connectivity issues.
How do I change my access point?
- From the applications tray, touch Settings to open the Settings application.
- Touch More > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names.
- Touch an existing APN to edit it. Or press Menu and touch New APN.
- When you’re finished, press Menu and touch Save.
- If you created a new APN, touch it in the APNs screen to start using it.
Why is my tmobile data so slow?
Check that cookies are enabled in the browser settings. From the browser clear your cache, cookies, and history. In device settings, clear the browser app cache and data. Uninstall all apps you downloaded around the time the problem started.
Why is tmobile so slow?
If the browsing experience is slowed down on your device, then it might be caused by an excess amount of cache and temporary data that is slowing it down. You can fix this by restarting your device to make sure all the cache has been cleared from your system.