What are the creativity techniques?
9 creative techniques for you and your team
- Brainstorming – probably one of the most popular creative techniques.
- Negative brainstorming.
- The Insights Game.
- Mood boards.
- Random Words (Random Input)
- Metaphorical thinking.
- Mind mapping.
How can you encourage creativity at home?
8 Ways to Encourage Creative Thinking in Children
- Make Children Question Things.
- Provide Opportunities to Express Their Intelligence.
- Teach Them Multiple Ways to Solve Every Problem.
- Trigger Their Curiosity.
- Engage Them With Activity Boxes.
- Encourage Children to Read for Pleasure.
- Give Them Free Time & Space.
What prevents you to be creative?
Then there’s the greatest factor which keeps us from pursuing creativity: fear. Fear of rejection, of embarrassment, or failure. Fear can prevent us from having being creatively driven, from even trying to think differently or to take a risk or to be open to experiences.
What is the best method of reading?
3 ways to remember what you read
- Train your brain with impression, association, and repetition. A great place to start with book retention is with understanding some key ways our brain stores information.
- Focus on the four levels of reading.
- Keep the book close (or at least your notes on the book)
Who is my inspiration and why?
“I find inspiration in a variety of people and things. I would have to say that the person who has most greatly inspired me has been my grandmother. She always had a smile on her face no matter how hard she worked and she loved everyone. “The person who has inspired me in my life is my grandma.
What is your source of inspiration?
What or who inspires you to live and prove productive? Is your source of inspiration a person, a place or thing? Whether you are inspired by another individual or something within your own person; inspiration is the motivator within life. Inspiration is the catalyst for prodding you forward.