What can I say instead of pretty?
- attractive, lovely, good-looking, nice-looking, fetching, prepossessing, appealing, charming, delightful, nice, engaging, pleasing.
- darling, sweet, dear, adorable, lovable.
- winning, winsome, cute, as pretty as a picture, dainty, graceful.
How do you express music?
The structural features of music not only help convey an emotional message to the listener, but also may create emotion in the listener. Empirical research has shown how listeners can absorb the piece’s expression as their own emotion, as well as invoke a unique response based on their personal experiences.
How do you appreciate music in words?
Think about some of your favorite music. Some songs might bring certain words to mind, words like bright, cheerful, happy, peppy, or upbeat. I can almost guarantee you that those songs are in a major key, relying on major chords.
What are different ways to say beautiful in a song?
- musical. He had a soft, almost musical voice.
- harmonious. producing harmonious sounds.
- melodic. His songs are wonderfully melodic.
- tuneful. Melodic and tuneful, his songs made me weep.
- dulcet. her beautiful, dulcet voice.
Is it better to say pretty or beautiful?
There’s a difference between pretty and beautiful. When someone is pretty, the person has a good appearance, but when someone is beautiful, the person shines on the inside and out. The words “beautiful”, “pretty” and “handsome” all describe something which looks good. Cute: Attractive in a pretty or endearing way.
How do you encourage a singer?
Here are five great habits to encourage in your singers.
- Stand. Never underestimate the importance of good posture for choral singing.
- Listen. Encouraging your singers to listen will stand them in good stead, both in the learning and performing of repertoire.
Why music appreciation is important?
Music is an indispensable tool for any child, teen or adult. It boosts concentration, self-discipline, listening and social skills. It also has a tremendous organizing quality to the brain and aids in developing memory, emotion and mood.