What do you caption a plant?
If you want to give your plants the props they deserve, head to your social accounts to caption all the magic.
- Crazy plant lady.
- I can’t make it.
- My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
- I never want you to leaf me.
- I love you a lily more each day.
- Grow shorty; it’s your birthday.
What should I Caption a photography post?
- Life is the biggest party you’ll ever be at.
- An apple a day will keep anyone away if you throw it hard enough.
- Give second chances but not for the same mistake.
- Never sacrifice three things: family, love, and or yourself.
- I’m an original and that’s perfection in itself.
- You can’t dull my sparkle ✨
What is the best caption for nature?
Nature Captions for Instagram
- Breath in the wild air.
- Let your heart be your compass.
- Go where you feel most alive.
- Bloom where you are planted.
- Nature is not a place to visit.
- Mother nature has the best box of crayons.
- The mountains are calling, I must go.
- To walk into nature is to witness a thousand miracles -Mary Davis.
What are good fall captions?
Cute Fall Captions
- I’m fall-ing for you.
- But I love fall most of all.
- Pumpkin kisses and harvest wishes.
- Fall breeze and autumn leaves.
- Stressed, blessed, pumpkin obsessed.
- Sweater weather is better together.
- Happiness is a hot drink on a cold day.
- Fall is my excuse for pumpkin everything.
What are some cool captions?
Cool Instagram captions
- Being cool is being your own self, not doing something that someone else is telling you to do.
- I can take it.
- I’m a mirror.
- Nothing is cooler and more attractive than a big comeback, and that’ll be me.
- I’ve never been cool and I don’t really care about being cool.
- He who keeps his cool best wins.
What is a good selfie caption?
Cute selfie captions:
- “The best of me is yet to come.”
- “Sunday Funday”
- “Never let anyone treat you like you’re ordinary.”
- “Be yourself, there’s no one better.”
- “She acts like summer and walks like rain.”
- “Life is better when you’re laughing.”
- “Be more of you, and less of them.”
- “Maybe she’s born with it…”
What are some good quotes for plants?
11.) “Use plants to bring life.”. – Douglas Wilson. 12.) “Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them.”. – A.A. Milne. 13.) “Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.”. – Luther Burbank.
What do garden quotes mean to you?
These garden quotes show the connection between life and nature and will inspire you to act in kindness. To those that aren’t familiar with gardening and plants, a flower might look like a flower, or a weed may even look like a flower.
What are some of the best photography quotes?
There are plenty of insightful, motivational, and witty quotes on the subject of photography, and in this article we’ll take a look at 65 that you may find interesting. Most of these quotes come from photographers, and many of the names, like Ansel Adams, you’ll recognize. “When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs.
When words become unclear I shall focus with photographs quote?
“When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence.” “I tend to think of the act of photographing, generally speaking, as an adventure. My favorite thing is to go where I’ve never been.”