What do you like about your school answer?
Answer:I love my school . I like all the teachers in my school thay behave equally with all students. My classmates are also very kind hearted we all help each other to solve problems.
What are the important steps of note making?
Note making explained
- stay active and engaged during your lectures, reading and revision.
- understand what you are learning and clarify your thinking.
- be selective and identify key ideas.
- remember the material.
- organise your ideas and make connections.
- plan and structure written assignments.
- review and revise before exams.
What do you like about your school?
“My school offers a lot of activities and it makes learning fun!” “I like my school because we have really friendly staff! They are always there to help if we have any problems and are always fair about things.” “I like going to school because I love to do PE but I hate it when we have tests!”
What can we write when we are bored?
Doodle. This is the most prettiest and fun way to record all your emotions and what you did that day. When you have a boring class or are just in a mood to scribble away, open a blank page and let your pen/pencil flow freely to transfer your quirky imagination to the paper.
What are the 4 parts to Cornell notes?
- Step 1: Create Cornell notes format and complete heading.
- Step 2: Organize notes on right side.
- Step 3: Review and revise notes.
- Step 4: Note key ideas to create questions.
- Step 5: Exchange ideas by collaborating.
- Step 6: Link learning to create a synthesized summary.
How do you organize notes?
This article will walk you through some detailed tips on how to organize your notes so you can remain on top of your game.
- Take a Breath.
- Choose Your Method.
- Ask Questions.
- Use Visual Cues.
- Record Main Points.
- Write Down Important Headings.
- Include Relevant Quotes.
- Remember That Your Thoughts Matter.
What is the format of a short essay?
The standard five-paragraph short essays have specific structure: introduction (1 paragraph), thesis, main body (3 paragraphs), and conclusion (1 paragraph). This helps your work be elaborately structured and easier to comprehend. First impression matters, even if you’re writing a short essay.
What should I write about my school?
2. More Sentences on My School For Children
- My school has a very beautiful building.
- I study in KG class in my school.
- My school classrooms are very beautiful and airy.
- Our school has a big playground for students.
- There is a computer lab where we use computer.
- There is a big library for students in our school.
Where can I write a story?
- 15 Websites And Apps For Creative, Fiction, and Short Story Writers To Post Their Works Online. Olva.
- Commaful. One of the most friendly writing communities I’ve come across.
- Figment (RIP)
- Archive of our Own.
What is the best way of taking notes?
Note-taking method #1: The Outline method The Outline method is one of the best and most popular note-taking methods for college students. It lets you organize your notes in a structured form, helping you save a lot of time for further reviewing and editing.
How do you write a short story?
If you want to learn how to write a short story, you’ll have to go through these main steps:
- Know your character.
- Outline your short story.
- Start with something out of the ordinary.
- Get your draft done as soon as possible.
- Edit your short story.
- Title your short story.
- Get feedback about it.
- Practice often.