What do you say on Tuesday?
For your convenience, my quotes about Tuesday are in alphabetical order.
- After Tuesday, even the calendar goes W – T – F.
- A Tuesday after a three day weekend is like a double-whammy Monday!
- Dear Tuesday, Nobody likes you.
- Good Morning Tuesday!
- Good morning Tuesday!
- I am having Monday feelings towards Tuesday.
What are some cool quotes?
Top 10 Cool Quotes
- I’ve never been cool – and I don’t care. Celine Dion.
- To create well I have to be in a good mood, happy and cool. Marc Newson.
- The secret was to just be cool, stay in God’s graces, and work it out. Solomon Burke.
- Nothing is cooler and more attractive than a big comeback, and that’ll be me. Steven Adler.
How do you start writing in yearbook?
Yearbook Signing: How To Sign A Yearbook
- Use a fun opening line. This is your last hoorah of the school year! Start your yearbook message off right with a fun opening line.
- Write about a memorable moment you had together.
- Make an inside joke.
- Add yearbook quotes.
- Don’t forget to sign your yearbook messages.
How do you make a good caption?
11 tips for crafting the perfect Instagram caption
- Know your audience.
- Identify your brand voice.
- Consider length.
- Place the most important words at the beginning of the caption.
- Edit and rewrite.
- Use hashtags, but use them wisely.
- Pose a question.
- Give a shout-out with an @mention.
How do you write a good yearbook caption?
COPY & CAPTION WRITING
- Describe sights, sounds, smells, actions, reactions.
- Use direct quotes.
- Attribute all quotes.
- Use specific facts.
- Use vivid verbs.
- Use plain language. Say “he said” instead of “he stated.”
- Use precise words.
- Write to the emotions. Include the senses.
What do you write in a child’s yearbook?
General Wording Ideas
- You’re growing up to be such a wonderful person.
- We’ve watched in amazement as you’ve grown into the person you are today, and we’re watching with great anticipation to see what you become.
- We’re so proud of you!
- I noticed you had me sign your yearbook last.
- Another milestone!
What is a good day quote?
“Every day is a good day. There is something to learn, care and celebrate.” “Any day above ground is a good day. Before you complain about anything, be thankful for your life and the things that are still going well.”