What is a slogan example?
Famous catchy slogan examples
- De Beers “A Diamond is Forever.”
- Dunkin Donuts “America Runs on Dunkin.”
- Mastercard “There Are Some Things Money Can’t Buy.
- KFC “Finger-Lickin’ Good.”
- Bounty “Quicker Picker Upper.”
- Disney “Happiest Place on Earth.”
- Maybelline “Maybe She’s Born With It… Maybe It’s Maybelline.”
How do you write a catchy slogan?
7 Steps to Make a Slogan for Your Business
- Start with your logo. Your slogan works hand-in-hand with your logo.
- Keep it simple.
- Use small words.
- Brainstorm a word list related to your business.
- Make it roll off the tongue.
- Use power words or phrases.
- Test your slogans.
What is the best slogan for food?
Fast, fit, and fun.
- Eat to live.
- Eat real food.
- Eat right. Work hard. Feel good.
- Keep calm and eat strong.
- No one ever regrets a healthy meal!
- Don’t panic! We’re organic.
- Light to eat, light on your feet.
- The green cuisine.
How do you create a food slogan?
Using writing techniques like alliteration or rhymes will help slogans roll off the tongue. Consider Arby’s slogan of “Good mood food.” This may go without saying, but it’s definitely best to associate your brand with positive language.
What are some fast food slogans?
15+ Famous Slogans: Top Fast Food Restaurants
- McDonalds – I’m Lovin’ It.
- KFC – Finger Lickin’ Good.
- Burger King – Have It Your Way.
- Hardees – Where the Food’s the Star.
- Taco Bell – Think Outside the Bun.
- Subway – Eat Fresh.
- Fat Burger – The Last Great Hamburger Stand.
- Fuddruckers – World’s Greatest Hamburgers.
Which is the best slogan?
What Are the Best Advertising Slogans of All Time?
- Nike – Just Do It.
- Apple – Think Different.
- Wendy’s – Where’s the Beef?
- Coca-Cola – Open Happiness.
- L’Oreal – Because You’re Worth It.
- M&Ms – Melts in Your Mouth, Not in Your Hands.
- De Beers – A Diamond is Forever.
- Wheaties – The Breakfast of Champions.
What is a good slogan?
Key features of a winning slogan The most enduring brand slogans are often short, catchy and easy to remember. Much like a song chorus that gets stuck in your head, it needs to have a rhythm or sound that rolls off the tongue and is instantly recognisable.
What is a good slogan for hot sauce?
Here are some wonderful examples of hot sauce slogans that are sure to heat things up. A Taste Too Good To Waste. A Thrill a Bite. Adds More Taste To Every Taste. Always Worth the Pain. An Improvement To Anything. Anything is Edible if you Put on Enough Hot Sauce. Blow’n Smoke.
What are some good slogans for a bar?
Bar Brings Out The Best. Bar, Where Success Is At Home. Mamma Mia, That’sa Spicy Bar! We Build Bar. Bar For President. Bar The Time Is Now. Bar Comes To Those Who Wait. It’s A Beautiful Bar. Bar Makes Your Day. There’s Lots Of Fun In Bar. Bar, To Hell With The Rest.
What does every bottle of sauce have to say?
Every bottle of sauce has to say something good. Years of excellence in making sauces. Variety of sauce which is finger licking good. Packed with flavour, full of colours. Your satisfaction, our pride. With a motto of providing something good to you. Having a craving, make a bowl in minutes.