What is sentence and its examples?
A sentence is the basic unit of language which expresses a complete thought. It does this by following the grammatical basic rules of syntax. For example:”Ali is walking”. A complete sentence has at least a subject and a main verb to state (declare) a complete thought. Short example: She walks.
How do you use sophistication in a sentence?
- The decor has a cool sophistication.
- Given the sophistication of modern machines, there is little that cannot be successfully washed at home.
- She tried to cultivate an air of sophistication.
- He writes with increasing sophistication on the subject.
- Computers raised the level of sophistication of these maps.
What is a sentence for sophisticated?
Sophisticated sentence example. Little did I know that I simply wasn’t sophisticated enough for you. He was accustomed to being around sophisticated people – and she was anything but that. Into this chaos, Katie had invited her sophisticated brother.
What is imperative sentences with examples?
In the examples of imperative sentences here, you’ll note that each line is issuing a command of some sort:
- Pass the salt.
- Move out of my way!
- Shut the front door.
- Find my leather jacket.
- Be there at five.
- Clean your room.
- Complete these by tomorrow.
- Consider the red dress.
What are examples of exclamatory sentences?
An exclamatory sentence is a sentence that expresses great emotion such as excitement, surprise, happiness and anger, and ends with an exclamation point. Examples of this sentence type: “It is too dangerous to climb that mountain!” “I got an A on my book report!”
How do you write a sophisticated sentence?
11 Smart Tips for Brilliant Writing
- Have something to say. This makes writing easier and faster.
- Be specific. Consider two sentences:
- Choose simple words.
- Write short sentences.
- Use the active voice.
- Keep paragraphs short.
- Eliminate fluff words.
- Don’t ramble.