What is the highest paid job in marketing?
Which marketing jobs pay the most money?
- Chief Marketing Officer. Glassdoor Pay Range: $94,000 – $342,000.
- Channel Development Executive. Glassdoor Pay Range: $49,000 – $114,000.
- Global Marketing Manager.
- Creative Director.
- Content Marketing Manager.
- Product Marketing Manager.
- Marketing Analyst.
- Digital Marketing Manager.
What is the easiest business major?
Easiest Business Majors
- Human Resources.
- Organizational Leadership.
- International Business.
- Business Administration and Management.
Is Communications a good major?
Yes, a communication degree is worth it for many students. With an average salary of $62,949, a degree in communication can help you launch a career in this exciting industry. Common communication jobs include film and video editors, announcers, public relations, news reporters, and authors.
What is the highest paying job in communications?
Some of the highest-paying positions for communication majors require a master’s degree and years of job experience: VP of public relations, VP of communications, account director, executive producer and digital strategist. The median salary for such roles can range from nearly $100,000 to $140,000.
What do you do as a communications major?
Those positions span the communications industry, reaching across the corporate world and stretching into nonprofits and public service:
- Public relations specialist.
- Social media director.
- Broadcast engineer.
- Photographer/camera operator.
- Video/audio producer.
- Radio/podcast host.
Is communications an easy major?
A communications major is easier because of the lack of advanced science, math, or writing coursework you’ll do. Communications majors earn an average salary of $60,000.
What’s the highest paying business major?
The top 5 highest paying business degrees are:
- MBA: This might go without saying, but a master’s degree in business administration is without a doubt the top paying degree, all around.
- Bachelor’s in Information Systems Management:
- Master’s in Finance:
- Bachelor’s in Marketing:
- Bachelor’s in Supply Chain Management:
What should I major in if I want to go into marketing?
Related majors include advertising, marketing research, public relations and sales management. Studying marketing at a four-year college or university will lead to a Bachelor’s of Science (BS), Bachelor of Science in Business Administration or Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Degree.