What is the most read book on Goodreads?
“Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” by J.K. Rowling With nearly 8 million ratings, “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” is the most popular book of all time on Goodreads and has sold over 120 million copies.
What was the most read book in 2017?
What are the 10 most popular books?
10 Most Popular Books of All Time
- Don Quixote. By Miguel de Cervantes.
- Lord of the Rings. By J.R.R. Tolkien.
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. By J.K. Rowling.
- And Then There Were None. By Agatha Christie.
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland. By Lewis Carroll.
- The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.
- Catcher in the Rye.
What books are rated 5 stars on Goodreads?
Five Star Fiction Books
- To Kill a Mockingbird (Paperback)
- The Hobbit (Paperback)
- A Clash of Kings (A Song of Ice and Fire, #2)
- A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1)
- One Hundred Years of Solitude (Mass Market Paperback)
- The Great Gatsby (Paperback)
- The Kite Runner (Paperback)
- Pride and Prejudice (Paperback)
What is the most read book now?
The 23 most popular books right now, according to Goodreads members:
- “The Midnight Library” by Matt Haig.
- “The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue” by V.E.
- “The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo” by Taylor Jenkins Reid.
- “To Kill a Mockingbird” by Harper Lee.
- “The Great Gatsby” by F.
- “Where the Crawdads Sing” by Delia Owens.
What is the best rated book of all time?
The Greatest Books of All Time
- 1 . In Search of Lost Time by Marcel Proust.
- 2 . Ulysses by James Joyce.
- 3 . Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes.
- 4 . One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
- 5 . The Great Gatsby by F.
- 6 . Moby Dick by Herman Melville.
- 7 . War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy.
- 8 .
What was the best selling book in 2018?
USA TODAY’S top 100 books of 2018
- “ Becoming” by Michelle Obama.
- “ Fire and Fury” by Michael Wolff.
- ” Girl, Wash Your Face” by Rachel Hollis.
- “ Fear” by Bob Woodward.
- “ Magnolia Table” by Joanna Gaines, Marah Stets.
- “ Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Meltdown” by Jeff Kinney.
What are the current top 10 fiction books?
- 22 Seconds by James Patterson; Maxine Paetro.
- The Summer Place by Jennifer Weiner.
- Dream Town by David Baldacci.
- Run, Rose, Run by James Patterson; Dolly Parton.
- Book of Night by Holly Black.
- The Lioness by Chris Bohjalian.
- The Paris Apartment by Lucy Foley.
- The Homewreckers by Mary Kay Andrews.
What books have a 5’5 on Goodreads?
5 5 Books Shelf
- King’s Cage (Red Queen, #3)
- Red Queen (Red Queen, #1)
- The Book Thief (Hardcover)
- Girl, Serpent, Thorn (Hardcover)
- A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3.1)
- A Court of Silver Flames (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #4)
- The Hate U Give (The Hate U Give, #1)
What are the best books to read in 2016?
The best books of 2016 1 2005 – Thanks for the Vodka by Harpie 4. 2 Legend (Real, #6) by Katy Evans (Goodrea 3 Nobody Asked Me, But …. by Karl Wiggin 4 It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover (Goodr 5 2006 – Thanks for the Vodka by Harpie 4.
What books are eligible for the 2016 Goodreads Choice Awards?
Books published in the United States in English, including works in translation and other significant rereleases, between November 16, 2015, and November 15, 2016, are eligible for the 2016 Goodreads Choice Awards. Books published between November 16, 2016, and November 15, 2017, will be eligible for the 2017 awards.
What makes a book eligible for the 2017 book of the year?
Books published between November 16, 2016, and November 15, 2017, will be eligible for the 2017 awards. We analyze statistics from the millions of books added, rated, and reviewed on Goodreads to nominate 15 books in each category. Opening round official nominees must have an average rating of 3.50 or higher at the time of launch.
What happens if I flag a list on Goodreads?
Flagging a list will send it to the Goodreads Customer Care team for review. We take abuse seriously in our book lists. Only flag lists that clearly need our attention. As a general rule we do not censor any content on the site.