What should you not do in public?
Let’s talk about some behavior and things you should never do in public:
- 1) Talking loudly on phones.
- 2) Sing.
- 3) Groom yourself.
- 4) Yelling at kids.
- 5) Wearing makeup.
- 6) Eating food and floss your eat.
- 7) Cough up Phlegm loudly.
- 8) Throwing wrappers.
What is an embarrassing situation?
1. adjective. Something that is embarrassing makes you feel shy or ashamed. That was an embarrassing situation for me. Synonyms: humiliating, upsetting, compromising, shaming More Synonyms of embarrassing.
What are some crazy things to do with friends?
- Try these 32 crazy things to do with friends. Crazy is all about degrees and what your personality style is.
- #1 Go skydiving.
- #2 Go bungee cord jumping.
- #3 Crash a wedding.
- #4 Find a famous rock band in the city.
- #5 Sneak backstage at your favorite concert.
- #6 Vegas baby!
- #7 Hunt down your crush.
What Can 3 friends do at home?
20 Fun Things to Do at Home With Your Friends
- Movie Marathon. This one’s simple – just line up your friends’ favourite flicks, make some salty popcorn, and get watching.
- Arts & Crafts.
- Costume Party.
- Netflix and Chill?
- Host a Cooking Show.
- Afternoon Tea.
- Nail Your Manicures.
What should I be doing at 25?
25 Things You Should Be Doing At 25
- Paying for Your Phone Bill. If you can pay for utilities and find money to go out on the weekends, you can absolutely pay for your own phone bill.
- Saving for Retirement.
- Watching the News.
- Sleeping Enough.
- Exercising Regularly.
- Taking Care of Your Skin.
- Going to Yearly Checkups.
What is the craziest thing you want to do?
100 Crazy Things to Do Before You Die
- Drive a Lamborghini.
- Hot air ballooning.
- Go quad biking in Dubai.
- Attend bullfight in Spain.
- Roller coaster ride.
- Drive faster than 270 km / h.
- Safari tour through Africa.
How do you answer what was your most embarrassing moment?
Sample Answer 1 : I felt to embarrassed and upset with myself that I decided to get rid of my stage fear from then on by practising speech in an empty room first and later with my friends as audience.