What was the Top 10 hits in 80s?
Top 10 Songs of the ’80s
- of 10. “Every Breath You Take” by The Police.
- of 10. “Eye of the Tiger” by Survivor.
- of 10. “I Want to Know What Love Is” by Foreigner.
- of 10. “Jump” by Van Halen.
- of 10. “With or Without You” by U2.
- of 10. “Sweet Child o’ Mine” by Guns N’ Roses.
- of 10. “So Emotional” by Whitney Houston.
- of 10.
What was the number one song on this day in 1980?
List of Billboard Hot 100 number ones of 1980
|481||February 9||“Rock with You”|
|482||February 16||“Do That to Me One More Time”|
|483||February 23||“Crazy Little Thing Called Love”|
What was the #1 song in May 1980?
List of Cash Box Top 100 number-one singles of 1980
|May 10||“Call Me”||Blondie|
|May 31||“Funkytown”||Lipps Inc|
What was the biggest selling single of the 1980s?
Best Selling Singles of the 80s
|1||Rick Astley||Never Gonna Give You Up|
|2||Starship||Nothing’s Gonna Stop Us Now|
|3||Whitney Houston||I Wanna Dance With Somebody|
|4||Bee Gees||You Win Again|
Who had the most top 10 hits in the 1980s?
What are the top 10 80s songs?
– Insider ranked the 50 best breakup songs released since 2000, from tragic ballads to kiss-off bops. – Robyn’s iconic crying-on-the-dance-floor anthem “Dancing on My Own” was ranked the best. – Taylor Swift’s “All Too Well” and Beyoncé’s “Irreplaceable” rounded out the top three. – Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
What are the best 80s songs?
What Were the Some of the Best Songs of the 80s? 1. (Just Like) Starting Over by John Lennon. (Just Like) Starting Over was the last single released by John Lennon before his untimely death. The song 2. (Oh) Pretty Woman by Van Halen. 3. 9 to 5 by Dolly Parton. 4. Abracadabra by The Steve Miller
What is the most popular 80s song?
Van Halen’s best‑known song, “Jump” was their only single to reach No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100. Microsoft and partners may be compensated if you purchase something through recommended links in this article. This Aerosmith song was already 10 years old when rappers Run‑DMC’s remake sent it to the top of the charts.