Where has my Apple TV icon gone?
To do this, go to System Preferences > Displays and check the box next to Show mirroring options in the menu bar when available. Now, whenever there are AirPlay devices to connect to, the AirPlay icon will appear in your menu bar.
Why can’t I watch my shows on Apple TV?
Try watching on a different device using the same Wi-Fi or cellular connection. If it doesn’t work, contact your internet service provider to see if there’s an issue with your network. If other people are using Apple TV+ or Apple TV channels, make sure it doesn’t exceed the limits for streaming on multiple devices.
Where did my Apple TV shows go?
From the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > Purchased. If you use Family Sharing, you’ll see Family Purchases instead of Purchased. Click Movies or TV Shows in the top corner of the iTunes window. If you use Family Sharing, choose a family member’s name next to Purchased to see their purchases.
How do you add TV shows to Apple TV?
Add a movie or TV show to Up Next
- In the Watch Now screen of the Apple TV app. , select an item to see its rating, description, available channels, and purchase or rental information.
- Select Add to Up Next. The Add to Up Next button changes to In Up Next, indicating that the item is added.
Why is my TV not showing up on screen mirroring?
Make sure that your AirPlay-compatible devices are turned on and near each other. Check that the devices are updated to the latest software and are on the same Wi-Fi network. Restart the devices that you want to use with AirPlay or screen mirroring.
Why is Apple TV app not on my Samsung TV?
Apple TV will not work on any Samsung TV that is not on Apple’s approved model list. You won’t be able to download the Apple TV app on your smart TV if you can’t find it in your Smarthub’s “Apps” panel.
How do you reset apps on Apple TV?
Reset the Apple TV app
- In the Apple TV app. , navigate to Settings.
- Go to Reset, then select Reset. Resetting the Apple TV app restores it to original settings and removes your personal information, TV shows, and movies from the smart TV.
How do you update apps on Apple TV?
Check for updates
- Open Settings. on Apple TV.
- Go to System > Software Updates and select Update Software. If an update is available, a message appears.
- Select Download and Install to start downloading. During the update process, don’t disconnect your Apple TV. The status light may flash slowly during the update process.
How do you unhide movies on Apple TV?
Next to Hidden Purchases, click Manage. Depending on what you want to unhide, click Music, Movies, or TV Shows at the top of the window. Under the item, click Unhide.
Where are my home videos on Apple TV?
All replies Depending on version OS of the Apple TV and version OS of the computer, the Home Videos option may be accessible in the More tab of the Computers app.
Why is my screen sharing not working?
The Screen Share Feature Not Working After Being in a Call This issue usually occurs when you do not want to connect with the app version that supports screen sharing. To avoid this shortcoming, ensure that both of you are using the latest version of the app.
How do you fix screen mirroring?
- Make sure the TV is on the screen mirroring input. On the supplied remote control, press the Input button.
- Enable the screen mirroring setting on your mobile device.
- Reboot your mobile device.
- Perform a power reset on the TV.
- For Android TV, set the Bluetooth® settings Off.