Where is clipart in Powerpoint?
Select Insert > Picture > From Online. In the Online Pictures dialog box, type words describing the kind of picture you want (such as roses), and then press Enter. and then select Clipart under the Type category. Select the image you want to insert, then click the Insert button.
Do you need to reference royalty free images?
Images taken from the free Web, an online database, or scanned from a book must be cited in proper form. Images from royalty-free clip art need not be cited.
How do you cite clipart in APA?
- To be made up of: Title of clip art (in italics) Media type. Year of publication (if relevant) Retrieved from…
- In-text citation: The image of the dinosaur (Dinosaur, no date)…
- Reference list: Dinosaur (clip art). ( no date). Retrieved from http://www.clipart.co.uk/cgibin/dinosaur.
How do you cite clipart in PowerPoint?
According to APA, clip art images from Microsoft programs such as Word and Microsoft PowerPoint do not need a full citation. Instead put a note in-text after the image to specify which software package the clip art image came from, e.g. Image from Microsoft Word 2010.
How do you cite clipart?
- Year of publication (in round brackets).
- Title of clip art (in italics).
- Available at: URL.
- (Accessed/Downloaded: date).
What is a Cite icon?
When you are in the article record click on the “Cite” icon (it looks like a quotation mark with the word “cite”) on the right side of the page. For other databases, look either for the word cite or citation. Sometimes you may find a citation and options at the bottom of the article.
Do you need to cite public domain images?
Citing Images Images must be cited like all other resources. If you use an image you did not create, you must provide a citation, even if the image is very small, or in the public domain. Image citations should include the following information, if available: Title.